My 4th Grow - Hindu Kush - 2011

Re: My 4th Grow/Hindu Kush/2011

Sup bro, is that a hempy I seez!? SweeT man, hope you had a good 4/20 :cool:

what up sisc! yea man, them hempy didn't work out so great for me, probably because i tried to make the clone root in it lol, the bubble clone is rooting just fine however, as soon as the roots are long enough i'll put her in the hempy bucket, and I think i'll name her *Yesca* (throwback!!):lot-o-toke:

yea lol complete burn out move on my part! it's all good tho, I also have some more beaners incubating since wednesday, and they're also going hempy as well. now with newborns, do I put them in like a bubbler to get the root system developed first? or can I just stick them in hempy cups and start them off like that?

Ok quick UPDATE, THe bubble cloner worked like a charm, the clone which has since been renamed Claudia (courtesy of the Mrs.) happy wife happy life right guys? lol well either way, i'm going to give her a few more days of 24hrs light to develop a nice healthy root system and then put her in my old water farm, i picked up a ph up and down tester kit combo thing today so I can finally know the ph of my water for the soil girls and start my hydro girls!

the three (hopefully NYC diesel) but has a probability of being hindu kush, seeds have germinated and the rockwool cubes are soaking as I type, they will join claudia until she moves to the flowering closet with her mom and aunt. The new seeds will veg on 16/8 (not a typo) for about 2-3 weeks until I get my grow tent and put them under 12/12 to sex. as per usual protocol males will be eliminated and girls will be cloned to start the next generation :) i'm also picking up another 150w hps from a friend who can no longer grow due to her new living situation (back home at mom and dads) so now i'll have (2) 150w hps lights putting out 33,000 lumens, sounds like a good deal to me. either way, i'll picking it up tomorrow and pics will be up then as well. my tent should be here in about 2 wks so i'll keep on growin til then!

will do bro, i'm waiting to post pics of my new setup, the light didn't make it to me last weekend so this saturday I should be getting it, I also ordered a 4x4x6 grow tent bc this closet grow is simply not going to cut it, i've been battling temps the entire grow and quite frankly i'm surprised these girls made it.

either way, updates, claudia, the kush clone, is fully rooted and in the water farm, she's in the flowering closet as i wanted to see what would happen, sure enough she's flwowering! lol barely 7" tall and she's putting out pistils, this is good I gues as her mom is now over 40" and still stretching, two of her four colas are touching the light and I seriously can't wait for my tent to get here.

The 3 new borns have their first set of true leaves and are currently vegging on a 12/12ffrom seed schedule.

as soon as my new setup is complete i'll post pics, stay green

@dekon, yea man it works like a charm, small and portable to boot!
@sisco, i'm impatient waiting on it, ordered and paid for it on tuesday and it's still not even shipped yet! wtf?!?!
anyways, here are a few pics to keep the joint rolling, still very hot and cramped and can't wait for their new house.
Day 53 from seed
53_1_.jpg

53_2_.jpg

53_3_.jpg

53_4_.jpg

53_6_.jpg

53_7_.jpg

53_10_.jpg

how badly do they need a better setup?? ohhh i can't wait!

@dekon, yea man it works like a charm, small and portable to boot!
@sisco, i'm impatient waiting on it, ordered and paid for it on tuesday and it's still not even shipped yet! wtf?!?!
anyways, here are a few pics to keep the joint rolling, still very hot and cramped and can't wait for their new house.
Day 53 from seed
53_1_.jpg

53_2_.jpg

53_3_.jpg

53_4_.jpg

53_6_.jpg

53_7_.jpg

53_10_.jpg

how badly do they need a better setup?? ohhh i can't wait!
Those girls are MONSTERS :high-five: I gots to get me a bigger bucket now...:grinjoint: lol

So I got my 2nd 1w hps in there so thats a total of 300w 33,000 lumens, and I raised them ....pics up tomorrow morning when the girls are up :)

You got another 150!!! On your way to producing some weight ;) I know you were killing it with the water farm and the soil so this is gonna be good with a new light and grow tent for sure. Exciting times man!

Thanks sisco, thanks for stopping by rekles,
The closet has been exploding since adding that second light and it's only been 24hrs!! I had to remove the waterfarm from the closet however, I had an incident where the drip ring flew out of place and dripped right into the uncut big girls; bucket, so I had to flush her bc the farm had gro nutes in the water...she's fine though, as I've been noticing, this strain is very resilient. so claudia is in the veg cab still on 12/12 tho with the other babies. I love having shelves in that thing.
my payment for my tent JUST got processed (these guys are killing me) so now i'm just waiting for confirmation for shipping (should be another week knowing these guys)
my phones dead so as soon as it's up and powered the pics will be posted.

Back
Top Bottom