My 4th Grow - Hindu Kush - 2011

Re: My 4th Grow/Hindu Kush/2011

4X4X6.5, and yup i'm gonna be using (2) 150w hps lights. now on to the pics as promised

56_1_.jpg

56_2_.jpg

56_6_.jpg

56_7_.jpg

56_8_.jpg

56_16_.jpg

56_17_.jpg

56_18_.jpg

:thumb: buds are commminngggg :)

High all, sorry for the brief hiatus, super busy with work, either way, the big girls are day 63 from seed, I finally finished my bottles of DNA bloom hydro nutes lol, and went out and got some ff big bloom and tiger bloom, they've been in the tent for about 3 days now, no ducts of inline fans just yet,...key word yet :) but the door is zipped open lights on with a fan oscillating in front of it. now onto the pics,

this is gonna be my first full length going all the way harvest so any and all input is welcome, so far melissa the topped kush, has been getting nutes steady every wating for about a month now and she finally has started to show signs of burn so i'm gonna go plain water next go round, the other girl lindsay had an unfortunate incidient with the drip ring on my waterfarm coming loose and draining gro nutes into her bucket .. so needless to say claudia has exited the waterfarm and I rebuilt my hydro bucket!!! it's back in action.. without further adieu ...

63_5_9_3_.jpg

63_5_9_4_.jpg

63_5_9_5_.jpg

63_5_9_9_.jpg

63_5_9_13_.jpg

63_5_9_14_.jpg

63_5_9_15.jpg

63_5_9_16_.jpg

63_5_9_11_.jpg

Sisco in da house! what's up man? I think I may have overdone the nutes, I was just judging off the fact that she hadn't turned yellow and burned, but the dark dark green of her leaves and the clawing down should have been a sign duuuuuh, feels like the first time all over again sometimes lol, it's getting hotter every day now, and that's making temps an issue for me, I'm deff going to have to invest in a ventilation system of some sort, got any ideas? on the cheap :) lol

I'm also a little concerned with bud production at this point as well. maybe it's because it's a sativa, but normally in the past i'd have chopped by now and had something to smoke in a week or so, these girls are day 63 from seed 12/12 the whole way and have been flowering since day 24 hmm... I wonder whats up...

Sisco in da house! what's up man? I think I may have overdone the nutes, I was just judging off the fact that she hadn't turned yellow and burned, but the dark dark green of her leaves and the clawing down should have been a sign duuuuuh, feels like the first time all over again sometimes lol, it's getting hotter every day now, and that's making temps an issue for me, I'm deff going to have to invest in a ventilation system of some sort, got any ideas? on the cheap :) lol
Wuz up Perico~ hey man, I have the clawing down shitz too on a couple of my plants, but they are not from too much N, which sounds like you may have.

Did I hear you say you got FF Big Bloom or Tiger Bloom? If you got the BB, you can flush the girl/s first and then hit them with a half or full dose of that.

It supposed to unlock salt build up and is a Micro nute so no burn or anything like that from it.

You and me are faced with the same "problem" heat. I have my shitz getting exhausted into my attic, so it's not keeping my room temps high. The only thing is that I have to keep the indoor temps at about 70 to keep the closet from getting over 95 in the summer.

Best thing I could suggest is sticking the tent as close to the window unit or vent from your A/C...
I'm also a little concerned with bud production at this point as well. maybe it's because it's a sativa, but normally in the past i'd have chopped by now and had something to smoke in a week or so, these girls are day 63 from seed 12/12 the whole way and have been flowering since day 24 hmm... I wonder whats up...

Flowering since day 24, so 63-24= you are at around 39 days flower boii... that being a Sativa then you are gonna need 12-16 weeks.

It's hindu kush, it's soooo worth it, and I'm sticking this thru.. no ifs ands or buts, I AM however going to upgrade this a bit, i'm wondering if the 2 150 watters I have in there are enough, or if I should try and get a 400?? :) :), oh and to answer your question sisco, I just gave them their first dose of big bloom and tiger bloom on saturday, they've been on dna bloom A and B (hydro nutes from my last grow) since day 24. the bottles ran out so I figured i'm working now might as well upgrade the grow right?

It's hindu kush, it's soooo worth it, and I'm sticking this thru.. no ifs ands or buts, I AM however going to upgrade this a bit, i'm wondering if the 2 150 watters I have in there are enough, or if I should try and get a 400?? :) :), oh and to answer your question sisco, I just gave them their first dose of big bloom and tiger bloom on saturday, they've been on dna bloom A and B (hydro nutes from my last grow) since day 24. the bottles ran out so I figured i'm working now might as well upgrade the grow right?

Whats up perico just got done reading your journal welcome back bro as for your heat problems using a tent like i am you need a good ventilation system with air coming in an pushing out bro your ladies are getting burned from the sound of it an I would get rid of the 2 150 watters an go with just a 400 w setup if your only doing 2-4 plants check out my journal kind of similiar but gives you a idea how my set up is..good luck man ill be checking up on this one

Whats up perico just got done reading your journal welcome back bro as for your heat problems using a tent like i am you need a good ventilation system with air coming in an pushing out bro your ladies are getting burned from the sound of it an I would get rid of the 2 150 watters an go with just a 400 w setup if your only doing 2-4 plants check out my journal kind of similiar but gives you a idea how my set up is..good luck man ill be checking up on this one

What's going on Crower! yea this heat thing is starting to drive me mad lol, I don't have time this week but I will definitely be stopping by the store for venting parts. I see that home depot has some inline fans, I may try that with some ducting, it's seems like a cheap alternative.. I'm gonna check out the specs and report back.

And I am for sure done growing sativa's after the babies are done, Got some sour diesel clones from a friend and lo and behold, they're sativas as well lol I can't win.:wood:

i'll be sure to check out ur grow

so update! I went out and bought 2 6" inline fans and ducting and clamps. I sacrificed 2 (3)pronged extension cord outlets to power them, tested and works fine. now I just need to head back to the depot for some type of hanging mechanism and hook it all up tomorrow since its already lights out.

any thoughts or ideas?

So the ventilation is all hooked up, boy am i tired right now, time to relax and medicate, got a lil blueberry kush to cure what ails me :)

but on to the updates. the tent has been all zipped up, I placed a small oscillating fan about 3ft off the ground blowing air around, another vortex fan outside the tent blowing air into on of the vent flaps, and two 6" exhaust fans hookup, temp is staying steady at 83 only prob is my RH is now 57% great for the younger girls, but not so great for the big ladies who are @ day 68 from seed, I assume i'll let them go to about day 90 and chop, all depending on the trich development,

I'm going to have some pics op later, located the digicam which takes much better photos than my cell.

So the ventilation is all hooked up, boy am i tired right now, time to relax and medicate, got a lil blueberry kush to cure what ails me :)

but on to the updates. the tent has been all zipped up, I placed a small oscillating fan about 3ft off the ground blowing air around, another vortex fan outside the tent blowing air into on of the vent flaps, and two 6" exhaust fans hookup, temp is staying steady at 83 only prob is my RH is now 57% great for the younger girls, but not so great for the big ladies who are @ day 68 from seed, I assume i'll let them go to about day 90 and chop, all depending on the trich development,

I'm going to have some pics op later, located the digicam which takes much better photos than my cell.

Sounds like a plan brother keep up the good work glad to hear you invested a little you wont be disappointed just remember if your ladies are in flowering an your RH is at 57% you might want to start watching out for mold an what not in flowering you want your humidity to be lower because of that just a FYI brother cant wait to see some pics good work man...

DAY 68 Update pics :)
68_7_.jpg

68_2_.jpg

68_3_.jpg

68_4_.jpg

68_5_.jpg

68_8_.jpg

68_9_.jpg

68_10_.jpg

68_12_.jpg

68_7_.jpg

After being closed the enitire day, the temp stay around 86, I may need to add another fan to the 4" or 8" space i've got going on, maybe not we'll see, either way the girls seemed to enjoy it. By the way i had a little incident on friday with one of my diesel clones, the 105w cfl fell on her and burned the shizznit outta my baby, i'm hoping she'll be ok in the long run her lower leaves were still intact but the main stem and upwards are toast, let the marijuana gods shine down on me and save her!

Back
Top Bottom