My First Auto March Madness - Lemon Drop, Gypsy Widow, Cheese, Amnesia

Looks great with very little larf. Congrats on the harvest :thumb:
Thanks @InTheShed ! I'm anxious to dry it up and try it...
I trimmed it up a little better than the last pic. Those were taken pre-wash, but I have never trimmed a plant so easy... glad I have two more going... I was thinking of just throwing them out in the back yard... Any experience with Autos outside? I can't see them growing as much...

Thanks @InTheShed ! I'm anxious to dry it up and try it...
I trimmed it up a little better than the last pic. Those were taken pre-wash, but I have never trimmed a plant so easy... glad I have two more going... I was thinking of just throwing them out in the back yard... Any experience with Autos outside? I can't see them growing as much...
Outside is how I grow them (mostly...got a little Mars 300 I use for the autos at night in the shed). I'd say if you have a tent, use it! Controlled environment is always better. I just don't have the room or want my electric bill any higher than it already is :).

So wow... its been awhile since I was here. Been having a couple busy weeks and have been stressed out and not getting enough things done... updating this is one of them...

I think it was Saturday just past I chopped down my Amnesia Auto... washed and threw in the dehydrator...
It blew me away fellas... I knew she was dense, but not 440g dense... about 15"tall... and the cola's are huge fat solid nugs!
Might get 3oz from her... Its going into jars today to start the cure.. I have two plants vegging right now and am going to pull the Cheese auto this week I think... maybe Wednesday unless she looks like she is fattening more and then move the two out from the fridge and get them under a bit more light in my current grow room.

Craziest thing though... Under the Amnesia canopy, there were freaking mushrooms growing... lol!

Great harvest Peeece! Those buds look dense. :thumb:

Mushrooms? That's nuts.
Thanks @InTheShed ! I thought it was good until I chopped my gnarly Cheese plant down yesterday!! I hope it is a good smoke... the top cola turned into a freak... One plant left... maybe another week or two...

Congrats on that harvest brother!
Thanks Stank! I'm pretty impressed with these autos so far! I just cut down my cheese auto... its nuts what I took from it!

So I pulled cheese out and left her in the dark for two days... gave her a big drink of water with plenty of runoff...

Chopped her up this morning before everyone woke up...

Here she was when I woke her up to get chopped up...

I put what I could fit into the dehydrator, and then hung the main top from this girl...

It weighed in at 463g... The top cola...114g! Shit got real when 182g didn't fit! lol! Largest harvest I've taken yet...

I can't wait to try this girl!

Thanks @InTheShed ! I thought it was good until I chopped my gnarly Cheese plant down yesterday!! I hope it is a good smoke... the top cola turned into a freak... One plant left... maybe another week or two...

Gives you an idea of what my days been like... I had to ask my gf if I cut her down yesterday morning or this morning... lol!

Holy cow that thing is a giant! Foxtailing everywhere and frosty as heck :thumb: Post pics when you get it trimmed.
I hung the top in my veg fridge.. I decided to give it a few hours to wilt the leaves a bit... its so thick I didn't know where to start on it...

Back
Top Bottom