My First Grow at 6 Weeks

today is the start of week 3 in flower. started 12/12 the 19th but didnt have all the light blocked like you said I needed. so i figured I lost that time till I got all the light blocked out. they have really started to show the signs of flower since you gave me that bit of info. I am greatful for that. I read the whole post on molasses and it realy helped. and as soon as the girls need water they are gonna get a dose of molasses to help tighten and put weight on the flower. will keep you updated on them.

just wanted to get some new pics up. thelma and louise are looking awesome.
dad_s_new_0014.JPG

dad_s_new_0026.JPG

dad_s_new_0036.JPG

dad_s_new_0044.JPG

dad_s_new_0054.JPG

catching a seat late to watch this finish up! good jopb soo far. you might want to consider getting small self contained 150watt hps setup. will definitely boost your yield. it appears you are using cfls correct?

good job brother keep it up

yes have 2 cfl`s and a 4 bulb led light. right now money is tight and just getting started this is working out great. plus being in a small appartment not much room for a grow and wanna keep heat down. the yeild is just for me and the wife.
and soon as these ladies finish up will have new plants going to keep a good supply going.

I hear you on the money tip! I am in a small 1 bedroom apartment as well it is not easy. but with a little ingenuity and creativity anything is possible. My setup cost a pretty penny but a lot of it I found for cheap on cl. good luck with the rest of your grow!

I hear you on the money tip! I am in a small 1 bedroom apartment as well it is not easy. but with a little ingenuity and creativity anything is possible. My setup cost a pretty penny but a lot of it I found for cheap on cl. good luck with the rest of your grow!

tyvm shottafire just looked at your grow and those ladies are looking awesome. hope mine will look like that in 6 weeks

I :surf:can't read the content; check the npk value; some guano is hi in N some hi in P.

your welcome I shoulda said, you want the second # in the n-p-k value to be higher in flowering, and the first number to be higher in Vegging. I usually read the leaves, if they're nice and green I skip the ferts & just water. More problems come from over-nutes than under; also u can add the Molasses to the ferts but again no more than 1 Tablespoon per gallon water, well that's what I feel save adding. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom