My First Grow Journal - Blackberry Kush Auto - Blueberry Auto

Looking good....one caution though. That wire is pretty fine so when a branch gets heavy it may start to cut the stem. A one inch piece of plastic straw cut lengthwise then place over the wire at a contact point should stop that. Or a piece of tape, small piece of thin cardboard anything to give it more diameter.

I love this site. Old bear that's what's happening. I'm constantly moving her training her in a way that dosent hurt her or cut her but love the idea of straws !! ..

Great thinking bat man keep them tips coming. As these are my first ever ladies I need all the tips I can get. Glad to know they look like they should.
Hopefully the ladies show me some due and give me plenty to smoke on

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well I clicked a link from angry and am here to watch the show I am new grower here to but I like seeing new ways to solve issues

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you for joining :) most call me birdie not angry :rofl:

Thank you for joining :) most call me birdie not angry :rofl:

Yup I seen some else call u angry in this thread so thought I would do same jokingly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Birdie you are getting called all kinds of things lately I guess I will stop with just Bird and join the Birdie party.

Here Birdie, Birdie, Birdie..... :passitleft:

im in here birdie, doing some autos myself, just a little behind u. 9 days above ground. Will be topping as well. Will be watching closely.. If beast is here you'll be doin just fine..
Cheers

Hi Jimmy
we made a mess out of this thread :)
It is the green guy's thread not mine :)
But welcome anyway :welcome:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom