My First Grow Journal - Blackberry Kush Auto - Blueberry Auto

Yeh "topping. I haven't used this method yet but with autos I've read it's the way forward. As I have 8 blackberry kush autos at 23days old seen in my photos. If it will increase yield and is a easy thing to do I'll do that.

Krip also thanks for the kind words;)

No need to thank me for speaking the truth, Brother! :Namaste:

You've got the expertise in this area and I'm not ashamed to admit it! :)

Just to remind you and anyone that may have missed it, and just so TGG knows I sent him to the right place, this was my very first post in Beast's journal:

Very nice job! :welldone:

Until I saw those pics of your Automazar, I would have given you a strong argument against topping autos due to their short life cycle, but I can't argue with success! :goodjob:

Have you tried FIM'ing?

So, most of what I know about topping autos, I learned in Beast's journal! :adore:

Biggest journal I've seen yet with no pics. Lol. Lets get it on Green Guy. Lol.
I got my first auto bean on the way. So I gots to see this

Phrum the light room.

Thanks for all these messages so quickly. And I'm failing in love with this site as if I had just seen Britney Spears for the first time.

Photos I do have. From 20 days old. But I will update every Sunday just for you guys.
It's good to see the beast has arrived I'm going to attach my self like a leech and suck him dry for is info

Plants are 24 days old. I will upload picture now.

Also beast I have a sweet cheese auto and a blow your mind auto at 38 days. Are they now to old. I can upload them here or send them you privately. That's if you have the time.

Subbed up for the show, good luck and where's the pics? :passitleft:

First pic in your journal :)

toppinFiming1.jpg

Please someone tell me how i get photos on to the page ?

See the little camera in the box where you write? Third icon from the right... press, choose pic and it is in

The one thing that the app excels in. Uploading of photos is a breeze. Straight from device. Easy Peasy

Phrum the light room.

Easy Peasy bud. Nice start to it I see.

Phrum the light room.

I have the app and here are the photos. That was soooooo much easier
420-magazine-mobile69060987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1541684727.jpg

And beast these are the others. Sweet cheese auto orange tub and blow ur mind auto blue tub
420-magazine-mobile1236035152.jpg
u
420-magazine-mobile1548257985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657609574.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Good job buddy

Phrum the light room.

They're looking good! :welldone:

I'm pretty sure Beast will advise not to start topping the girls in the last three pics at this point, but as for the vegging babies, I think you'll be surprised at how much bigger yield you'll get with some of his help, and guidance from some of the other auto growers here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom