My First Grow!

DSC_04083.JPG

I'm sorry about your loss Infantry. There's not always a reason...some seedlings just won't make it no matter what you do.

The good news is that the others look good! :thumb:

If there's any way you can swing it, I really would recommend using a different potting mix when you transplant...just because Miracle-Gro doesn't have a great track record with the grows I've seen. Otherwise, I'd keep doing what you're doing! :goodjob:

:ganjamon:

Sorry for the loss man. Maybe putting them under a dome to keep them humid would help? I use 20oz soda bottles, works very well. Hopefully the others will be fine. :bitingnails: knock on wood :wood:

No I wouldn't top it or defoliate anything (IMO), they're still growing really slow for some reason. Just have the lights about nearly touching the leaves... I hope they take off good in the next 5-6 days..now that they have some leaves. Definitely don't take any leaves off :Namaste:

U can top any point above the third nodeset. I like to top the 6th leaving 5 nodes but that's merely preference. U got a week AT LEAST before u should even consider removing leaves IMO. They look happy healthy and growing fast
Edit: damn u leester u always get here first lol

U can top any point above the third nodeset. I like to top the 6th leaving 5 nodes but that's merely preference. U got a week AT LEAST before u should even consider removing leaves IMO. They look happy healthy and growing fast
Edit: damn u leester u always get here first lol

Haha :tokin:, yeah I mean they could be topped now, just would slow things down greatly, I think in about 5-6 days there should be some things to do, including a possible first training session, but we'll see.

Looking back, yeah they really did explode with growth.
Cheers matey!

Thank you Relaxed Leester and Cannasensei!!!! It is nice having a couple guys really helping me out!!!!!

No problem, cannasensei and I are happy to do it :)

DAY 36 UPDATE:

Ok plants have really grown over the past week!!!! I walked into my grow room today and think I got a contact buzz from the plants very very strong!!!!! I changed my light set up. I got rid of the 2 foot cfls and just going to use them for my sprouts and clones. I now have 8 four foot cfl bulbs @ 40watts each, and 4 100 watt cfl's on a pully system hooked to 3/4 pvc for the frame for the lights so total of 720 watts. I think I am going to put in 4 more of the 100 watt cfl's so I will go from 720 watts to 1120 watts.

Now on to the pics of my girls :)

DAY_36_31.JPG

DAY_36_21.JPG

DAY_36_11.JPG

DAY_362.JPG

This is a bad pic but shows the new way I did the lights

DAY_36_41.JPG

Looking good mate. Was just sitting here yesterday going "haven't heard anything from infantry lately" hope all is as well as it looks to be.

DAY 64 UPDATE:

OK been in flower for 6 days and still cant really see the sex unless I am looking at the wrong thing. I now have them on a 12-12 light cycle and gave them some 1/4 power blooming nutes. I think they look really good just slow going.

I also planted 2 auto flower plants to compare to these. One is white widow and the other is Northern Lights so we will see how they are compared to the ones I have going.

Anyway on to the pics

THE_BEAST.JPG

PLANT_2_11.JPG

PLANT_237.JPG

PLANT_1_5.JPG

PLANT_1_4.JPG

PLANT_1_3.JPG

PLANT_1_2.JPG

PLANT_1_1.JPG

PLANT_145.JPG

PLANT84.JPG

BEAST_FAN_LEAF.JPG