My First Grow

Holy crap the plant abuse chart is a big help specially to newbies like me, what i like the most is that it has pics to the problem more newbies should look at this. :thanks: for the chart! and advice

quick update, having problems with one i think its become the runt....

skunkupdate38.JPG
this one is the one i took one leaf off from and recovered real nice "power horse" #1
skunkupdate39.JPG
side view#1
skunkupdate40.JPG
i dont know why this one is so small and streched so much i give each and everyone the same attention..#2
skunkupdate41.JPG
side view of "lil doobie" #2
skunkupdate42.JPG
my favorite and biggest.. "Tmade" #3
skunkupdate43.JPG
side view #3
skunlupdate44.JPG
notice the difference?

I hope the lil one recovers might be the best you never know....

your plants look nice,, there like 7 days older than mine and like twice the size,, lol ,,
i gotta get better soil and nutes or something,,
but glad to see that if i stick around here long enough i just might get the hang of it and be able to grow plants like the rest of you,, lol,,

even that one you removed the leaf on is doing better,, heh!
great job,,

Dont worry estranged before you know it, yours will be as big or bigger than mine, and yes nutes help i specially foliar feeding so if you get nutes start off that way it helps and your plants grow faster, and i was just like you i stuck around and what do you know a couple weeks later im becoming a bud expert lol. yeah i know i removed the leaf because it was all sad and then the next day bam i was like is this the same plant?? but hang in there man and good luck on your grow do you have a journal so i can check it out?

ya i got a journal but i see you already stopped by,, :)
thanks for the encouragement and advice,,

i will be getting nutes tommorow and will start off with some light foilar feeding like you suggested and hopefully things will pick up for me,,

Looking pretty good. About the runt, I had 2 runts and I finally decided to up their nutes and they perked up in a matter or 4 or 5 hours.

I'm using something a friend of mine gave me it's called Vigoro Root Stimulator. He used it on his plants and they turned out great. So I figured I would give it a shot. I'm used half strength on them since they are so young. They are only 4 weeks old I think. So far so good.

Day 18 update well they seem they are doing good besides the runt but hopefully ill give it some nutes and do better, i also wanted to do a scrog grow but was wondering where i could get chicken wire. Do yall think maybe i can find some at local depot stores? Also ive noticed that the stems on my plans are redish purple ish does this mean something? they are day 3 of 12/12, also how long till i can tell their sex?

Lookin good L8. Yes, Home depot or Lowes might have some sort of wire or fencing that you could use. It doesn't necessarily have to be chicken wire... The purple stems are natural on alot of strains. One of my plants is goin crazy with purple stems. Only be worried if all the stems are dark purple and the leaves are turning as well.

Good growin bro

i remember a buddy of mine who once used some of that orange snow fence stuff for a scrog,, but i never got to see the results,, just another idea,,

you know what man i think ive seen that before on a thread and it seemed like it worked pretty good but i wouldnt know where to get it unless its at home depot? and how old do you think the plants should be before i put the scrog in

make sure they are in their final pots and everything before you put the screen in. Once they get through the screen theres no going back...

The size depends on how big your space is and how large you want them to be. I would wait untill they are 18'' then pop that screen in and switch to flower. I am no scrog expert but a buddy of mine waited untill they were about that size and his turned out very well.

That would be nice to let them grow that big but the only problem i have is limited space so i was kinda going for a micro scrog grow to see how it goes and since its my first time i dont wanna go so big you know..

well we have it at home depot here,, but this is canada,, lol
not sure if you get much snow in texas so not sure if you would find it there or not,, but have seen it used at construction sites too,, so never know,,

well i used to go to texas every winter for a month or so ,for about 6 years in a row,, my grandma owned a trailer somewhere down there and wintered there for like 10 years,, i sure liked it down there from what i can remember,, ( i was young) lol,
it was close to the border is all i can remember,, lol,,
but i kinda favor canada's marijuana laws a little more than U.S's,,lol
if you have a moment l8tnight i posted a question (agian) about nutes on my journal was wondering if i could get your advice when you got the time,,
dont know how to link to my journal tho,,

Back
Top Bottom