My First Grow

Got the pics! i foliar fed them twice today once in the morning when they woke up at 8am and another at 1pm, started to feed them big bloom ..
skunkupdate47.JPG

skunkupdate48.JPG

skunkupdate49.JPG

skunkupdate50.JPG

skunkupdate51.JPG

skunkupdate52.JPG

well yours sure look like they love the foilar feeding to me,,
i hope mine take to the nutes like yours do,,
the leaves are so nice and big,, mine seem so long and thin,,
but the one for sure is skunk #1 which i think is 75% sativa,,
and the other ones are bagseed ,, but not really any different leaf shape just grow different it seems,, so seem sativa dominant also,, i would sure like to know for height reasons,,
but maybe just cause yours on 12/12 already and when i go 12/12 they will widen up??
i hope mine pick up and look like yours soon anyways. :)

Ok so im starting to have troble with the smell i didnt think they would stink up the room this small but they are and its becoming a lil noticeable so i need help on how to fix it or what can i buy or do thanks!

Ok so today i went to home depot and bought some chicken wire for my scrog my only question is when should i install it are my plants old enought to start training them? they are about 19 days old? also when will they show sex? i see pistils but not sure if im looking at the right ones? and if i am i dont think i have any males

Ok so i was having a problem with the smell of skunkness and saw a thread with someone else having the similar problem, thankfully Mc Budz helped out and directed me to this lil fellow..
ona.JPG

Also while i was out i bought this chicken wire for my scrog grow...
chicken_wire.JPG

if anyone has done a scrog and is willing to help out please let me know any pointers or tips on how to do it? also at what point in my grow thanks.. oh and one more thing i noticed what it looks to be white lil specs or salt build up on top of my plants but just a lil bit and only when i foliar feed does anyone know why this is happening?

Where did you get the ONA? As for the build up, it's probably dried up nutes. I would try to wipe them off. Just be gentle.

i got the ona from my local hydro store went in asked for an ONA they knew exactly what i was talking about and it only cost 8 bucks not bad and its real good. Its funny how i can walk in there and they have all this stuff for growing MJ but they cant say its for illegal purposes so its kinda like they know you grow but keep it on the dl as well its a weird feelling everytime i walk in there lol

oh its cause i was going thru my soil today in my plants and under the soil i found lil white insects lil bity they dont fly or anything and i was wondering what the f.... can they be and were they harmful i put a thread out on it but like usual no answers

Back
Top Bottom