Ok next up to bat is the WW (x)... probably my favorite in the garden

Before the defoliation
420-magazine-mobile342579190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1531014778.jpg
420-magazine-mobile613597708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691415584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile608491545.jpg

All ready for the flower show now.
Yessir....my anticipation is so ridiculous i keep putting flower off a day or two. But partially cuz i needed a few essential....co2, ac, humidifiers (not the best ones smh), sealing the room, put up the fourth light. All is done besides waiting for the co2 to be delivered Saturday. So flower is def friday or sat.

Does anybody extremely advise a 24 hour period of darkness? My veg is 24/0 so they cant mistake that it would be time to flower correct? Just double checking

Yessir....my anticipation is so ridiculous i keep putting flower off a day or two. But partially cuz i needed a few essential....co2, ac, humidifiers (not the best ones smh), sealing the room, put up the fourth light. All is done besides waiting for the co2 to be delivered Saturday. So flower is def friday or sat.

Does anybody extremely advise a 24 hour period of darkness? My veg is 24/0 so they cant mistake that it would be time to flower correct? Just double checking .

I don't give an extended dark time, I just flip the timer

They get thick if you let them
Yes, and on top of that, it had a nutrient or ph issue with calcium and magnesium, causing the shoots to thin down and created many small pre-trim leaves. Its recovered, but slowly. Besides this one the garden is generally healthy

Looking good mate.

I used to do an extended dark period before flower and i found thatbit does in general make flowers show a few days sooner. However even though that was the case, i also found that it really makes no difference to the end product. Plants dont finish any faster and bud quality isnt any different. Therefore i dont do it anymore.

Looking good mate.

I used to do an extended dark period before flower and i found thatbit does in general make flowers show a few days sooner. However even though that was the case, i also found that it really makes no difference to the end product. Plants dont finish any faster and bud quality isnt any different. Therefore i dont do it anymore.
Thanks bro, appreciate your experience.

Back
Top Bottom