My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

I was about to say MC is so much easier to use than anything your using now . Measure and add to your water and that’s all
Ive had other people recommend it also. It sounds good.

I was about to say MC is so much easier to use than anything your using now . Measure and add to your water and that’s all
Yeah I've seen alot off people use it on here IL give it a try soon se how it works for me stir want to add more to tent yet like more light and go again with what I bin using duna what results I'm going to get yet but worked good for my last one had some nice big buds but had more light gone led but need more leds will sort some for my next one for flower isit just 1 tpye that it??

If your asking what size to go to after solo cups,1 or 2 gallon pots. Something small enough to bind the roots so you can build a root ball. But big enough to hold enough nutrients for a day or 2.
Ok cheers nice one so then would I flower in a bigger one again??

Looks like you've got a few weeks left to go mate. They'll do some fattening up. Are you 7 weeks from flip? How long is the advertised flower time?
Yeah just over 7 from flip Sunday be start of 8th and they say 8 to 9 weeks that's what I'm thinking they should have fattened up bit more by now not to sure I've gone by nutes by date of flip well day after i dont no wether I done something wrong

Ok cheers nice one so then would I flower in a bigger one again??
Yes I let my little 2 gallon pots get root bound before I uppot to final container. Putting a baby into a pot that's too big will stunt growth, guaranteed.
People do it and say its fine but it not. Your roots are a very important part of any good grow. Rake care of your roots and buds will thank you for it.

What sort off size would you say to use I'm going to aiming for 10 in a 2.4/1.2/1.8 attic tent??
I don't like to put any girls into flower in anything under a 5 gallon pot.
Anything smaller and it just doesn't hold enough roots or medium. Bigger is always better if you can fill it with roots.

Yeah just over 7 from flip Sunday be start of 8th and they say 8 to 9 weeks that's what I'm thinking they should have fattened up bit more by now not to sure I've gone by nutes by date of flip well day after i dont no wether I done something wrong
Breeders timelines are usually optimistic. I'd say you've got 2-3 weeks to go. They'll fatten up a lot in that time. Don't panic.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm not the best person to advise on that though. I usually go little cup, 5" pot, final pot (4 ltr).
Yeah but you got it down in that space that your using lol

Yeah but you got it down in that space that your using lol
If your have space 5 gal is better anything smaller is a pain in the ass watering 2x a day.

New seeds here waiting for few more and to order some pots but need the tent I'm using still so gota wait for this lot to be done then start the new
I Always have a backup waiting for the tent to finish. Its getting overcrowded in veg room waiting. Pain in the ass isn't it.

I still haven't got a veg space yet I'm doing all in one tent i will be getting one just money abit tight ATM I've got xtra stuff just need the tent lol but limited to space aswell so gota chop one down to fit

I still haven't got a veg space yet I'm doing all in one tent i will be getting one just money abit tight ATM I've got xtra stuff just need the tent lol but limited to space aswell so gota chop one down to fit
I have a veg room and a clone room and still don't have enough room.
Its always tight as fek last week before harvest. I've got 10 girls in big pots just choping at the bit trying to get into the flower room. That eats up alot of real-estate. If you can get a separate veg area going it will improve your time between harvests immensely. Happy growing friend.

Just a little update I'm now using flawless finish guna do 10 days min with it been reading takes longer to break down salts and stuff in soil so to use for extra week

IMG_20210210_013407.jpg

IMG_20210210_013401.jpg

IMG_20210210_013354.jpg

IMG_20210210_013316.jpg

IMG_20210210_013313.jpg
Nice

Back
Top Bottom