My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Yea i usually tie to the stem below the bud and tie it up. But whatever holds them up :thumb:

Looking good good in here. Harvest using Trichomes and based on what sort of high you want. Majority milky = clear cerebral high, Majority amber = couch lock high. So you might want somewhere in the middle.
Thank you GG last time I sort of grid to hold branches up but can't do that this time not enough room but I'm going to try tie them up hopefully there be ok for today and sort them tonight and I'm going to harvest with 3 on like 30% amber then my main one guna harvest when mainly amber se the difference personally then

You think it will be fine drying at room temp in a box hanging don't want it to taste or smell like hay ? My last tent was smaller and I want to use tent to go again straight after this ones done

This what I've made IL cut a hole near bottom and near top aswell done it like that so can hang branches in there the box about 5ft tall got 2 rows

IMG_20210215_150207.jpg

I'm still learning but was told to stay away from cardboard. You lose control of humidity exchange rate. The hay smell comes from improper drying; you want a consistent 50-55% RH for 7-14 days or longer (in a dark, cool environment). The cardboard will wick moisture at its own rate without you having full control.

You may even consider ordering some Boveda packs, they take a lot of guess work out of the equation once you get through your initial drying and move on to curing.

Remember, slow consistent dry in the dark at 50-55% and I would recommend a little precision here which is why I would avoid cardboard... the bottom line here is that the quality of your harvest is directly related to your drying method and conditions. Most people agree that a longer, gradual dry is best.

I have read many differing opinions on the subject so I guess you ultimately have to decide what you want to believe.

Below is a link to the a good article...

Drying Cannabis Discussion

I'm still learning but was told to stay away from cardboard. You lose control of humidity exchange rate. The hay smell comes from improper drying; you want a consistent 50-55% RH for 7-14 days (in a dark, cool environment) . The cardboard will wick moisture at its own rate without you having full control.

You may even consider ordering some Boveda packs, they take a lot of guess work out of the equation once you get through your initial drying and move on to curing.

Remember, slow consistent dry in the dark at 50-50% and I would recommend a little precision here which is why I would avoid cardboard...
I'm not sure what humidity is with lights out in tent but when all on its 31% last time was a smaller tent and no heater just air in and out then in shoe box with holes init and it turned out really nice but don't no what humidity was

I'm not sure what humidity is with lights out in tent but when all on its 31% last time was a smaller tent and no heater just air in and out then in shoe box with holes init and it turned out really nice but don't no what humidity was
Il have to lower temp so maybe have on a timer so only kicks out every 30 min for 5 min I got a air pro 2 but don't no how to set up could try that after this all down

Looking good mate. Gonna have a whole lot of weed to smoke soon. You could possibly put some buds in paper bags too which might slow the dry down if humidity is low. I just dried my gorilla glue in paper bags and it seemed to work well. They were in a cool dark tent that was 50-55% RH though.

Looking good mate. Gonna have a whole lot of weed to smoke soon. You could possibly put some buds in paper bags too which might slow the dry down if humidity is low. I just dried my gorilla glue in paper bags and it seemed to work well. They were in a cool dark tent that was 50-55% RH though.
Yeah I've read paper bags work well IL se what I can do I'm guna haverst 1 tonight and
I'm guna have to hang 1 in the box for few days I'm going to chop the falling one down but soon as others come down il hang all in tent and play with that air pro should be able to keep it ruffly 50 but slowing outtake down abit

Ive trimmed one and hung in box for now I'm going to wire a Xbox fan into bottom of box so it circulat then leave through hole at top I've filled that 5 ft box with 1 plant thinking got about 3 Oz there when it's dry about 2 weeks of smoke

Looks like I'm taking the rest down tonight then as another falling over I roped one back up but other can't tie up light will burn tie but there is some monster buds on these ones that's IL chop tonight and all will go in tent to dry for week or more

The general rule is 20-25% of the wet weight.
Shit that a big lose work out on 50g dry if done at 25% bout 2oz dry thats a rubbish yeild for me init?? Feel gutted now lol spose has bin hanging since 4 yesterday morning

Yeah could've lost some water weight already. See how you are in a few days. Any yield is a good yield and it's something to work on. I weighed my gorilla glue straight after trim and she was around 600g. Now down to 128g when it went into the jar.

Yeah could've lost some water weight already. See how you are in a few days. Any yield is a good yield and it's something to work on. I weighed my gorilla glue straight after trim and she was around 600g. Now down to 128g when it went into the jar.
Yeah well se lol I fort they were guna produce 3 4 but never mind others ones are the quaded ones there's more on them but now they starting to lean bad aswell I'm guna try hardest to tie them 2 back up and cut the rest down so can have tied up on each branch really want most tricombes to be amber in them 2 hopefully pug me to sleep at night trouble sleeping

Back
Top Bottom