My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Yeah I will follow step by step really wanna get it rite I'm only guna try 1 and top one and lst one and leave one if I can just to se what better for me I'm guna get 1 more same light just to finish this one off then sell old ones an get a new lighting system struggling with temps still heater gets so hot then cuts off an don't turn back on intill I unplug it n plug back in any suggestions bro on heating?

Yeah I will follow step by step really wanna get it rite I'm only guna try 1 and top one and lst one and leave one if I can just to se what better for me I'm guna get 1 more same light just to finish this one off then sell old ones an get a new lighting system struggling with temps still heater gets so hot then cuts off an don't turn back on intill I unplug it n plug back in any suggestions bro on heating?
I've only had to tackle high temps so not sure, but most people use oil filled radiators I think. Do you get really low temps then? I've heard it can be difficult in an attic. Cold in winter, hot in summer.

This is my journal where I quadlined 2 plants. Have a flick through if you get chance to see at what stage I started training etc.

I've only had to tackle high temps so not sure, but most people use oil filled radiators I think. Do you get really low temps then? I've heard it can be difficult in an attic. Cold in winter, hot in summer.
Yeah temps ruffly 16 17c Al the time I've got a 650w one but dont want to buy one that keeps cutting out like mine does and yeah I will have a little read through tonight

Should be able to pick one up fairly cheap with a thermostat on it. Will just click on and off on it's own to maintain the temp then. Is that your temp with the lights on too?
Yeah that's with light on 24 think if I turnt of be way to cold and IL have a look online se what I can find Spode have to be big one as 2.4 m tent by 1.2m

It's board insulated around the tent just need to do other side that will help just time and money ATM having to buy loads more stuff but will get there think them mars tws 2000s would sort the problem intill lights of bit then just be heater on if can find good one cheers for tagging me in that bro guna read later

It's board insulated around the tent just need to do other side that will help just time and money ATM having to buy loads more stuff but will get there think them mars tws 2000s would sort the problem intill lights of bit then just be heater on if can find good one cheers for tagging me in that bro guna read later
Lower temps during lights off can help bring out colours in some strains but it's not good for it Be drop drastically. My lights off temps are sometimes as low as 18C.

Lower temps during lights off can help bring out colours in some strains but it's not good for it Be drop drastically. My lights off temps are sometimes as low as 18C.
That's nearly highest I got so far lol guna buy another 2 lights so be 3 in there for max lighting should be here by 1 December with hope guna turn my intake back on now maybe that put it up I don't no as last time didn't keep check of temps cuz my hps was so hot

Do you think I should put my plants at end near tent back n for reflection of light or keep in middle

IMG_20201114_153408.jpg

Just brought new heater bin on five min and it's hot in there closed tent up let it get to 25c then do thermostat cost me 50 but it's 2400w with 3 setting to have on wattage wise got there with temps I think just more lighting now moved aswell all to the end for reflection so not in middle plus heater in middle now as it's quite big post pic when go back up

A steady 25c now just guna bring drown to 24.5c n try leave around that that hearter really good got in on 1st setting on quarter way my growth is really slow thou
Likely because they're in massive pots mate. Lots of the growing should be going on below the soil at the moment too.

Back
Top Bottom