My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Also you can try hanging some wet hand towels or cloths in the tent to raise humidity.
Cold or warm just out wash bro an that was tap water 8.1 I got it to 6.6 with about ²ml of pH down n fort that be ok cuz not over 6.8 IL get it abit lower next time put xtra quarter or a ml in there n se what it reads sound for this bud

Cold or warm just out wash bro an that was tap water 8.1 I got it to 6.6 with about ²ml of pH down n fort that be ok cuz not over 6.8 IL get it abit lower next time put xtra quarter or a ml in there n se what it reads sound for this bud
No worries. That seems like quite a lot of pH down. How much water is that diluted in? I just made a small hole in the foil cap on mine and do it in drops. Think it takes about 10 little drops to get my solution down for a gallon. My tap water isn't quite as high but not far off. Make sure you give it a really good mix. Wait 15 mins, mix again and then test.

Cold or warm just out wash bro
When I've had to do it I just soaked a tea towel in cold water and chucked it in my cabinet. Should help until you can get a humidifier. Maybe sling a damp towel on the heater or in front of it.

No worries. That seems like quite a lot of pH down. How much water is that diluted in? I just made a small hole in the foil cap on mine and do it in drops. Think it takes about 10 little drops to get my solution down for a gallon. My tap water isn't quite as high but not far off. Make sure you give it a really good mix. Wait 15 mins, mix again and then test.
Yeah I will do an I ment quarter of a 1ml so literally be a drop xtra to what I put in the other I do a liter at a time ATM but Sunday night I gave all that hole liter so about 200ml of water each seemed to do them the world of good a few leaves look dry thou that's why I need more humidity in there got bowl of water near them to try help guna put few little towels in there in bit aswell

Starting to get abit of spacing with leaves not sure if called nodes yet loo

IMG_20201125_122735.jpg

IMG_20201125_122703.jpg

IMG_20201125_122651.jpg

Looking good. Dunno if you have any pics of your last grows but if so it may be worth you throwing an entry into the contest below. Also a you can get up to 15% off the TS series right now.

Ok bud nice one I taken p
Blurper away as want doing nothing with that mars on don't think IL need heater in day now just lights off as produces enuff heat with it turnt heater off se what temps like on few hours

IMG_20201201_161137.jpg

IMG_20201201_161115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom