My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

I've tryed the quadlining training let's se what happens taken off the 1st and 2nd node IL top in day or 2? Never done this before or even topped only lst with autos I left baby leaves on 1 didn't no wether to cut off or not? #quadsquad

IMG_20201203_214323.jpg

IMG_20201203_214316.jpg

IMG_20201203_213920.jpg

You could but personally I'd wait a little longer. Will be easier to get in there and not risk damaging any growth tips.
Ok bro Yeah I will got little bit of spacing but not great deal IL se tomoz morning seem to boast up after lights out

Looks like they're enjoying life mate. :goodjob:
Yeah they seem to likeing it nice an hot now all the time I give few cold nights to bring purple out a bit as read it's fine in veg just not flowering or all ur buds go purple

Yeah lol maybe why Afghan buds are so crystaly :/ starting to get bit tougher to lst as just keep bending quad ones just so helps grow that way will take a picture later next feed going up to 4ml a liter says after 4 leaves give 4 ml but I fort that to much as so small but there shooting up now will be putting to flower just after Xmas few bout 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom