My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

Likely because they're in massive pots mate. Lots of the growing should be going on below the soil at the moment too.
I hope so lol they look pathetic compared to @Buds Buddy n planted few days before ino I need more lighting in there could be another reason why it's so slow

That's them now

IMG_20201122_133354.jpg

IMG_20201122_133341.jpg

IMG_20201122_133315.jpg

I hope so lol they look pathetic compared to @Buds Buddy n planted few days before ino I need more lighting in there could be another reason why it's so slow
Vets probably right. Those pots are pretty big for small plants unless they are Auto-flowers. Makes the plant grow slower.

Vets probably right. Those pots are pretty big for small plants unless they are Auto-flowers. Makes the plant grow slower.
Yeah @VetSmoke85 said bout doing in in smaller pots but done two auto grows but ended up rubbish so gone pheno but am guna do smaller pots next an transplant them fort it wouldn't make difference as autos are like that all learning curve your massive compared to mine that using mars tws2000?

I'm no expert but you probably want to transplant at least twice before going into those big pots. Here's my critical mass at 13 days. Started in a little party cup and then went into this 1L pot a few days ago. Yours will get there mate just take a little longer and you'll have to be careful not to over water them.
20201122_160138.jpg

I'm no expert but you probably want to transplant at least twice before going into those big pots. Here's my critical mass at 13 days. Started in a little party cup and then went into this 1L pot a few days ago. Yours will get there mate just take a little longer and you'll have to be careful not to over water them.
20201122_160138.jpg
Yeah I'm defo guna donin smaller pots next time guna get party cups first IL be msging asking for advise lol

Yeah @VetSmoke85 said bout doing in in smaller pots but done two auto grows but ended up rubbish so gone pheno but am guna do smaller pots next an transplant them fort it wouldn't make difference as autos are like that all learning curve your massive compared to mine that using mars tws2000?
Yes the TSW 2000 running at about 60%.

There taking feed so quick I'm having to water everyday started 18/6 today now got temps rite still haven't messed around with fan controller as reviews say it's really noisy and don't want to scare kids so I'm going to look for another cheap one it's air pro 2 that I got a friend gave it to me use

There taking feed so quick I'm having to water everyday started 18/6 today now got temps rite still haven't messed around with fan controller as reviews say it's really noisy and don't want to scare kids so I'm going to look for another cheap one it's air pro 2 that I got a friend gave it to me use
There's no way those little plants are drying out those pots daily. How are you judging they need feeding and how are you doing the watering?

Not sure if you've already seen this but will have some good info for you if not.

There's no way those little plants are drying out those pots daily. How are you judging they need feeding and how are you doing the watering?
I bin giving half a liter on all 5 water with nutes about 2 inch round the plant so don't over water? Maybe I should do a liter on all 5?

Not sure if you've already seen this but will have some good info for you if not.
Yeah I'm not feeding no wear near enough wait for it to take that little bit and give a good feed

It's easier to add stuff when it's needed than try to take away. They'll let you know when they're hungry.
Totally hear that I just fort get nutes in help it grow quicker but it anit done that anyway lol

After I gave a good watering just pH down to 6.6 from 8.1 and looks alot better shoot up abit to just humidity now I gota work on bin putting boiling water up there in bowl but only goes up to 40% I will get a fogger when I can afford one but need that mars light first lol ordering Friday hoping to find a bargain somewhere on it IL update a pic later on

After I gave a good watering just pH down to 6.6 from 8.1 and looks alot better shoot up abit to just humidity now I gota work on bin putting boiling water up there in bowl but only goes up to 40% I will get a fogger when I can afford one but need that mars light first lol ordering Friday hoping to find a bargain somewhere on it IL update a pic later on
Is that tap water at 8.1 or after you've added something to it? Try to get the ph of your feed down to 6.3-6.5 if you can. That's the ideal range. Your soil will probably buffer that up further so you'll get a better range for the plant to absorb the different nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom