My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I am not, though I should be…. A very close friend of mine does all of Melvin’s B3 work and I’m pretty sure he is stage side/working the event…..
That's very cool about your friend. This will be my first time hearing Melvin live (as well as possibly trying mushrooms for the first time.)

I spent the morning packing for the weekend and listening to JGB vol. 8. Just like you gotta love Jerry and all of the dead, you gotta love Melvin.

That's very cool about your friend. This will be my first time hearing Melvin live (as well as possibly trying mushrooms for the first time.)

I spent the morning packing for the weekend and listening to JGB vol. 8. Just like you gotta love Jerry and all of the dead, you gotta love Melvin.
Yeah and the cool thing about when Jerry was working with Melvin is that he was stone cold sober. Melvin came from a church and that was his deal, not getting wrecked or on the influence of anything. I take that as no sticking needles or shit up your nose and not no smoking, but that’s my interpretation of that story.

Shrooms and I do not agree. Every single time, and I’m a dumb ass, so this a lot of times, I get violently ill. However I am very interested in this new fangled “micro dosing” of shrooms. I’ve done that LOTS of times with LSD. But I think that the processing of the shrooms might take out the part that makes me want to rip my stomach out away???

Yeah and the cool thing about when Jerry was working with Melvin is that he was stone cold sober. Melvin came from a church and that was his deal, not getting wrecked or on the influence of anything. I take that as no sticking needles or shit up your nose and not no smoking, but that’s my interpretation of that story.

Shrooms and I do not agree. Every single time, and I’m a dumb ass, so this a lot of times, I get violently ill. However I am very interested in this new fangled “micro dosing” of shrooms. I’ve done that LOTS of times with LSD. But I think that the processing of the shrooms might take out the part that makes me want to rip my stomach out away???
I didn't know that about Jerry being sober with Melvin , interesting.

Otherwise, see that's the thing. I was offered shrooms last year at the Jubilee but I remembered a friend telling me once they made him throw up and have diarrhea. It's like I'm 63, I don't want to mess up my digestion when I'm living in a tent and the port a potties are 100yds away.
Maybe I'm just chicken. 🙂

@Ramblinrose1965

After a trip to the grocery store tomorrow I'm good to go. How about you man?
Just grilled some London broil and Italian sausages on the new kamado grill. Stopped and grabbed a case of canned beer. Car is packed and we are ready for an adventure to ohio.

go with what feels right then. Don’t get to heady on it :)

Most of all. Have a friggin blast and enjoy the tunes!
This sounds right man.

Every time I hear DSO live I hope for Dew. Maybe this will be the year man. This was my conversion song as I mentioned once before. Wish me luck man

Yeah hopefully they do a replicated show for you and not a random set of songs. As you know they are known to do both :)

Was it you that said May of 77 was your fave ? I know they did a 5 May 77 run if I remember correctly several years back.

Looking forward to keller williams, Melvin seals and of course the headliner DSO. This will be my 6th time seeing DSO. They are one of the best dead cover bands out there.
💯

A friend player Keller Williams for me recently. I hear what you are saying man.

The Ark was at the Jubilee last year. If you stop by our site you might hear something that made a real impression on me. They are super spiritual man

Yeah hopefully they do a replicated show for you and not a random set of songs. As you know they are known to do both :)

Was it you that said May of 77 was your fave ? I know they did a 5 May 77 run if I remember correctly several years back.
Man, I don't know if you've ever been to the Jubilee before; but, in this environment/community the whole thing is church and DSO is the worship service. The whole band especially Lisa is totally the spirit of the dead totally healing and inspiring and mystical whatever they do man, total worship service. This weekend we will be under the energy of the full moon

you don't have enough light hours yet. they'll show as soon as the hit another node or so.

get them under weak indoor for 6hrs extra if you can.

at present they are running similar to autos. if you run photos at 12/12 they flower as soon as they get past the 4th - 5th node. that's how we turned quick harvests pre-legal from seed.

are your light hours decreasing or increasing ?

I came home from a weekend trip to find 3 of the 5 regular seeds plants are males. Here's an example of what I came home to:
Screenshot_20240527-143703~2.png

Man, sorry to hear that! At least you still have 2 plants left :)

How was the jubilee?

The Jubilee was magical to me just like last year (my first year). Unfortunately, I had to leave early on Sunday unexpectedly . . . And to add to that disappointment @Ramblinrose1965 let me know they played dew on Sunday night. He said he felt sorry for me when they hit the first note of this smokin dew. Another example of the expression never miss a Sunday.

Actually getting to meet and spend time with @Ramblinrose1965 and his gf was a blessing and a true highlight of the trip. The Jubilee would not have been the same without them there in the community. I'm grateful for this experience.

The Jubilee was magical to me just like last year (my first year). Unfortunately, I had to leave early on Sunday unexpectedly . . . And to add to that disappointment @Ramblinrose1965 let me know they played dew on Sunday night. He said he felt sorry for me when they hit the first note of this smokin dew. Another example of the expression never miss a Sunday.

Actually getting to meet and spend time with @Ramblinrose1965 and his gf was a blessing and a true highlight of the trip. The Jubilee would not have been the same without them there in the community. I'm grateful for this experience.
Hey Terrapin great meeting you and your friends. Had fun hanging out at your camp site and enjoying some live music and party favors. There will be more magical morning dews in your future. Any way loooong ride home today....I'm ready for night nights. Good night

The only real bad thing about photo period seeds. One of the reasons I like keeping mothers.

Thank you.

Also I'm wondering if you have started your budget indoor auto grow yet? I'm very interested to follow this!

Back
Top Bottom