My Indoor Tree Grow

Wow, those buds are beautiful! Such nice colours. White rhino is not known for that.
I've dropped temps and stopped feeding, also did a flush (water and molasses )then wait till bone dry then another flush and waiting for her to get very dry again and repeat but I leave the plant to dry out the substrate completely before harvest and then uproot her or chop and leave to reveg after last dark period of 24 hours, I was going to graft a heaps of strains on her as mentioned earlier in this journal, looks like L.A. is onto that one aswell though so not sure about her final fate as yet, I do have something really special and stunning I could do with her yet and that's my top secret option haha.

Any how thanks blaze mate for noticing I love to get a non colour full strain to get colour cause if it's a purp or red or pink strain to begun with then really that's the strain that's what it does but different storywhen a grower uses enviromental manipulation and specified techniques to aim for the desired result then achieve it is sort of like a bit extra special for me, it's great to give friends a bit and then hear them say wow that's not like the usual rhino it's better hahaha then I know I've done my job which it's my job to do doing my job is my job that's my job I'm stoned as a moooooother f*cker mate hahahaha f the arthritis weed for the win!

Hahahaha!!! that was a cool stoner ramble. Could have been a Kevin Hart impersonation. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom