My Indoor Tree Grow

Well that's a pity. Time to upgrade to a LG G3 or Samsung S6. All your camera problems gone.

No shiggy the pics with lights off are the ones that aren't working cause the flash is too strong where the buds look like lights, with Thia digital I bought, anyways I have plenty of time to figure it out, happy that she's doing so well, stuff the cameras

IMG_20160201_224013.jpg
IMG_20160201_222928.jpg
IMG_20160201_223637.jpg
IMG_20160201_225509.jpg
IMG_20160201_224627.jpg
So, I now have a 400 w in a cool tube, air cooled inside her, that's right in the plant, she is still doing very well, supposedly white Rhino but still shooting white pistals in week 6 ,definitely sativa dome pheno, here's a few pics, big dense clusters on her Like cans of coke

Crazy lighting, but it looks like your killing it.

Cheers.

What happened to putting yourself in the photo? I'm referring to a photo you posted in a different area on the forum. I'm trying to be cryptic, as I don't want to step on any toes. I'm worried it's near impossible to tell the true size of this beast without a proper frame of reference.

What happened to putting yourself in the photo? I'm referring to a photo you posted in a different area on the forum. I'm trying to be cryptic, as I don't want to step on any toes. I'm worried it's near impossible to tell the true size of this beast without a proper frame of reference.
arent I visible in the pic? In the leapord camo and hat on,

That's quite an enticing title doctor green. :battingeyelashes:

Impressive doc. I'm seeing all kinds of potential for some scattered CFLs, but that's just a quirk of mine. :laughtwo: What do you feed this baby? She's still a couple weeks out at least, don't you think? Let me sit down and listen now, because I'm speaking more from instinct than knowledge.

She's a big one, that's for sure. Is she well behaved doc? LOL! You give me hope man. Let me back up and see what I missed.

That's quite an enticing title doctor green. :battingeyelashes:

Impressive doc. I'm seeing all kinds of potential for some scattered CFLs, but that's just a quirk of mine. :laughtwo: What do you feed this baby? She's still a couple weeks out at least, don't you think? Let me sit down and listen now, because I'm speaking more from instinct than knowledge.

She's a big one, that's for sure. Is she well behaved doc? LOL! You give me hope man. Let me back up and see what I missed.
Thankyou sue yeah she's a good girl she's in week 6 so I'd say at least 3 weeks left maybe longer, she is supposed to be white rhino but I have my doubts ,I love her though she has a very distinct fairy floss smell and an oily texture,
She is very paticular to grow and has also been repotted around 9 times up and up and up she has filled a 110 litre grow bag and now has a base of soil and perlite around hard grow bag and has pushed root's out the side of her grow bag and into the new medium she is 2 metres high and 2 metres wide.

I got her like this through constant lst, and periodical hst in certain positions .

This girl started as a seedling when I was homeless and had to couch surf sleeping at friends houses I told her I would make her a big girl!

Back
Top Bottom