600W HPS AutoXtreme Grow

many years ago I grew with metal and hps lights have not done so for 30 years or so..now just doing the led thing. when I was doing the metal h,and hps bulbs.back then we got our lights off the city guys,when they put up new street lights we could get the old stuff it was loud and hot.now so many years later you buy them off the shelf like any thing else.so I to have been wondering about the new hps types.not no expert here with light (par ,spectrum,lumins what ever)but has anyone did a led with hps lights together in one grow.best of both worlds maybe....just smoking , I mean thinking.:popcorn:

I personally would not want to battle the heat .
Be safe .

Nutty mate were the hell did u vanish to? Welcome back.and why back to hps? Are ur led,s still on the go.and how are those homemade thc performing for u.good i hope;)

Wpuld be interesting to see wood but both in same room.would need a big room to manage temps of both set ups but a great idea;)

Morning then u may have found the perfect solution.i have seen a youtube video if u search hps vs led grow.a guy grows same amount of plants side by side led and hps.and the plants under led grew bigger feeded heavier and yielded 4 times more than hps!!! so quite interesting;)look on youtube find the video 500w led vs 1200 hps.title is. 4 times the yield of hps. Happy growing every1;)

Looking good Beast I'm subbed. Good time for me to grow alongside, your ladies at 7 days are very similar to mine which is a relief to see as I've seen some other grows where they look more like I would expect after 2-3 weeks in.

Morning then u may have found the perfect solution.i have seen a youtube video if u search hps vs led grow.a guy grows same amount of plants side by side led and hps.and the plants under led grew bigger feeded heavier and yielded 4 times more than hps!!! so quite interesting;)look on youtube find the video 500w led vs 1200 hps.title is. 4 times the yield of hps. Happy growing every1;)

That light is £1419 , wants to be bloody good for that .

Good day all its update time.these 3 autoxtremes are loving life so far.15 days old today.
20160229_201930.JPG
20160229_202206.JPG
20160229_202233.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Added blue and green HPS I assume. I agree, nothing rains protons like HPS.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom