My Indoor Tree Grow

Its killer Man! That has to be the biggest plant I have seen in a tent. reps for that :Rasta:
Thankyou, that's what I'm trying to do here, I don't have to grow her in a tent, I'm doing it as a challenge.

Keeping temps at 28c and growing a tree in a tent isn't exactly something everyone does so I want to show it can be done.

I've had everyone telling me it's not possible, but it is possible, everything just needs to be dialed in, I have 600s 6 inches from buds, but fans blowing straight up cool air, encircling the bulb and creating a cool air barrier between the bulb and plant, I have heaps of tweaks here and there like the 2 bulbs above in reflectors at angles so they hit the plant evenly.

It's all just making a plan and sticking too it to get 1 plant that's a beauty.

Every body is about yield and she will yield we but honesty to me it's about growing 1 big badass plant In a tent to show it can be done any where.

E.g. you walk into your mates flat and he says come see this takes you in another room, you see a tent, oh he's growing you think, cool.

Then he opens the tent and you see 1 huge tree it's like WTF mate WTF hahaha

Thankyou, that's what I'm trying to do here, I don't have to grow her in a tent, I'm doing it as a challenge.

Keeping temps at 28c and growing a tree in a tent isn't exactly something everyone does so I want to show it can be done.

I've had everyone telling me it's not possible, but it is possible, everything just needs to be dialed in, I have 600s 6 inches from buds, but fans blowing straight up cool air, encircling the bulb and creating a cool air barrier between the bulb and plant, I have heaps of tweaks here and there like the 2 bulbs above in reflectors at angles so they hit the plant evenly.

It's all just making a plan and sticking too it to get 1 plant that's a beauty.

Every body is about yield and she will yield we but honesty to me it's about growing 1 big badass plant In a tent to show it can be done any where.

E.g. you walk into your mates flat and he says come see this takes you in another room, you see a tent, oh he's growing you think, cool.

Then he opens the tent and you see 1 huge tree it's like WTF mate WTF hahaha

Just put the tent behind a wardrobe and the friend will think it must be Narnia in there. :rofl:

UPDATE:

as i said earlier i would be introducing uvb light into the grow later in flower .

so i have acquired 2 x 20 w uvb 10.0 fluro tubes.

also i have 2 of the fixtures that take 2 tubes per fixture at 24 inches long.

so each fixture has a 20 w uvb 10.0 and a grolux 18 w ,the uv is blue and the grolux is purple.

wow was it hard to hang these up in the positions i wanted , dodging buds ,strings ,bulbs and laser beams hahaha.

heres some update pics ,buds are continuing to swell and she is going well ,will be interesting to see how the uvb plus purple grolux combo goes.
IMG_20160116_164834.jpg
IMG_20160116_164908.jpg
IMG_20160116_014445.jpg
IMG_20160116_013727.jpg
IMG_20160116_014024.jpg

I have one of the fixtures containing the uvb 10.0 and purple grolux, on each side of the tree, I'll take some pics tonight with just those fixtures on so everyone can see them properly.

I'd also like to thank everyone here at 420mag for the plants they grow and thier passion for our art form, we all use the real world as our canvas and everyone inspires me to try that little bit harder, thankyou.

I'm interested in the 10000k bulb, I almost got two for $10 each. 2' T5HO 24W.

I'm interested in the 10000k bulb, I almost got two for $10 each. 2' T5HO 24W.

mine cost me bloody $49 each ,so $98 all up.

i already had the grolux purples and fixtures ,if only i had a mars or advanced led or budmaster to supplement with aswell ! it bothers me that i dont have that base covered ,it really bothers me

I'm not sold on LED yet. The only great ones (Kind) kill all the reasons to buy. There hot, loud, pull high watts. Most 100x3w or 300w panels only pull 50 veg watts and almost 100 bloom watts. Cheaper LED'S under $500 only drive at close to 1/3 power based on killawatt readings. But there are a few T5 10000k bulbs to be had at both 2 and 4 feet lengths.

Hey, they raised the price to $20, I should have bought some sooner but I'm still waiting for now.

Cheers

This is the most ridiculous fun grow Doc green. I get a buzz just coming here each day to see what's happening. And the buds have now set! That means....well you know what that means!!! It's filling out time! Wooooo! This shit just got real.

thanks shaggy you just made my day, yeah this grow is a great break from the old routine of this is how ya do it ,if you know what I mean ,totally just trying whatever I like on a huge freak of a plant lol , I feel like that crazy doc brown instead of ol doc green hahahaha

You will have a decent LED light soon when you win.
Thanks blaze, if I win that is ,I'm up against the best grower's in the world on here is the way I look at it so I had better make sure she is A+ or get put on my Ass hahaha, hey brother I put in a nomination for you to win some seeds from gorilla hopefully you win that will make you shiggy and I all seed winners we'll have to start our own seedbank hahaha

Thanks my man!

This plant is a winner, but I suppose you never know what you will be up against. I think it will hinge on your photography skills. If you can capture this plant properly in all her glory, then I think you are home free. Maybe towards the end, practice a little and post up some photos here first and get everyones opinion on what type of photo to use.

Thanks my man!

This plant is a winner, but I suppose you never know what you will be up against. I think it will hinge on your photography skills. If you can capture this plant properly in all her glory, then I think you are home free. Maybe towards the end, practice a little and post up some photos here first and get everyones opinion on what type of photo to use.

that's a good idea mate ,I will ,its very hard maybe even impossible to capture her whole glory and size because I cant get back far enough with the camera to fit her in the screen is my problem.

I can easily take the covers of the tent to get her all in the picture ,but then it will look as if she outgrew the tent and I'm an amateur who cant predict my stretch and max plant size for my set up .

maybe one of her in the tent and one out ?

but then I also wanted to do a pic of all of her ,then close up frosty budshot photo to show that both size and quality are there so I'm still up in the air about that

Back
Top Bottom