My Indoor Tree Grow

Panoramic option will allow you to capture entire plant np. If you have a device with this option

Panoramic option will allow you to capture entire plant np. If you have a device with this option

I have a wide angle lense feature which I've been using but it's not the clearest, maybe just one of those pics like I've taken and then the close up budshot with the good camera that's clearer to see the Trichs is what I might have to do, is it against the rules to be in the picture, just for size comparison is all I don't have anything else realy big enough hahaha

Thanks my man!

This plant is a winner, but I suppose you never know what you will be up against. I think it will hinge on your photography skills. If you can capture this plant properly in all her glory, then I think you are home free. Maybe towards the end, practice a little and post up some photos here first and get everyones opinion on what type of photo to use.

Blaze is right and so is Shiggs.
Winning the POTM is more about clear detailed pics and creating a love fest around your lady.
I can imagine the challenge of trying to photo such a huge beast, however if you want to win you will have to figure it out.... with everyone's help. :goodjob:
Getting folks on your journal to chime in and offer input creates the groundswell around your entry.
Shiggs came into my journal and offered sage advice on which pics were flattering and which needed improvement.
Worked out pretty well so far. ;)

I have a wide angle lense feature which I've been using but it's not the clearest, maybe just one of those pics like I've taken and then the close up budshot with the good camera that's clearer to see the Trichs is what I might have to do, is it against the rules to be in the picture, just for size comparison is all I don't have anything else realy big enough hahaha

The object is to put your plant next to something people recognize as being big. In Stage's pics he used a fireplace and a Christmas tree. They are much larger objects than your usual plant you know? People don't expect to see that as an object of scale.

So since you are pushing the scale on size of indoor plant what you should do is use a scale object that is ridiculous. My vote is for a bicycle.

Hahaha that would be awesome but she would most likely eat the tree , shut in the grow room then gallop around the house high as a kite hahahahahahahaha

OK just to step in here and save you some proper bother! They are crazy strict here on all comps and in the past my friend Medfarmer posted a pic of his 3 best fluxes on flux central and asked simply which plant people thought was his best bet for the comp. This was then seen as self promotion etc and he got a lifetime's ban from all comps!
I even get wary when others start telling me that plant is another POTM lol.

So the poi t is just be dead careful with any posts where your getting near to entry. With all that work in ya don't want a cock up through simple misunderstanding ;)

Damn, I didn't realise this. That's exactly what I did with my sour chiesel.

OK just to step in here and save you some proper bother! They are crazy strict here on all comps and in the past my friend Medfarmer posted a pic of his 3 best fluxes on flux central and asked simply which plant people thought was his best bet for the comp. This was then seen as self promotion etc and he got a lifetime's ban from all comps!
I even get wary when others start telling me that plant is another POTM lol.

So the poi t is just be dead careful with any posts where your getting near to entry. With all that work in ya don't want a cock up through simple misunderstanding ;)
Wow, thanks LA, just saved my green Ass a good skitz out hahaha, I will simply post pics with no mention of any comp and ask everyone which are the best looking.

LA mate, so you know if it's ok for me to be in the pic for size comparison ? And when are you entering your flux hahaha we don't need no godzilla monster battle till poty hahahahaha

Hey Doc! Because I am always safety conscious I want to recommend a couple of things. First when you walk into the tent make sure that you have a couple of days supplies and run a string behind you so that you can find your way out. ( you may even want to consider establishing a base camp) Secondly when working in the canopy always wear a safety harness. I might also consider wearing timber cleats on your boots they really help gripping onto the trunk when you are climbing! Remember safety first! Best of luck in all you grow!

Hey Doc! Because I am always safety conscious I want to recommend a couple of things. First when you walk into the tent make sure that you have a couple of days supplies and run a string behind you so that you can find your way out. ( you may even want to consider establishing a base camp) Secondly when working in the canopy always wear a safety harness. I might also consider wearing timber cleats on your boots they really help gripping onto the trunk when you are climbing! Remember safety first! Best of luck in all you grow!

I must agree with Uptheholler.... Go in prepared! It's quite the jungle indeed! Plus reps to you brotha!

Thankyou bigsparks, update sorry been a bit lazy with pic's as every time I try and take them it's a hassle trying to fit her in hahaha, but will get some on here soon buds are looking good at 37 days 12/12 30 days flower, very dense and they have a cotton candy or fairy floss scent exuding pungently from each dense solid bud .

Really? Just put it on auto, with auto flash and have at it. What phone do you have bud. I take all my pics with my phone. Does a great job.

Back
Top Bottom