My Indoor Tree Grow

Beautifully told doctor. She obviously appreciated your keeping her alive. Let's watch her make her way to the finish.

Thankyou sue, I put her in the potm, I really can't capture her properly though she is sooo big, bigger than a car Andi know the pics don't do her justice she isn't 2 foot tall grew by itself plant she's a 2 metre high 2 metre wide tree that should be tree of the month haha

I forgot to answer your question bud. Even after you told me you were in your pic, I struggled to spot you. If you are allowed to, I think you need to update your P##M post and let people know that it is one plant and that you are in it for scale. That photo just doesn't capture the immense size of that plant.

I know, if she needs it I'll take full pics at the end I'll take the covers off and all I spose, thanks mate and also good luck to you with your frosty entry blaze

Thanks bud, although I just entered because I had the pics and thought what the hell. I'll be rooting for you for sure.

:ciao: Doc Green.

IMG_20160117_100057.jpg
not sure if extra Trichs are because of the uv and purple growlush or cause from the look of it the plant thinks the lights are the cops so is building Trichs asap as defence hahahahaha

If you wanna increase tric production, just drop your RH down to about 25% with 73 degree days or so(last 2 weeks of flower). It will produce more trics to safe guard itself so to speak from the cool dry air. Ive had great success with tric production with this very method.

IMG_20160212_105848.jpg
IMG_20160213_135247.jpg
IMG_20160208_020053.jpg
So so she's budding along nicely and I've been flushing getting all the getting all that green out in the mean time I'm making some salted caramel chocolate cannabutter cupcakes while old daddy goat and Maryjane's little lamb chill in the shade under my coolabah tree.

IMG_20160212_165453.jpg
IMG_20160214_104316.jpg
:Namaste:Still finishing her up very heavy dense nugs extra weight, these 2 branches/colas are coke can size and 1.8 ft long! , took and quick dried this little tester nug, now I'm toasted hahaha and thats on the quick dry, looking forward to harvest now and after the cure comes final show the smokedown!

Purple, love it. I'm hopeful my Narco Purple will have good color too.

Cheers

Wow, those buds are beautiful! Such nice colours. White rhino is not known for that.

Back
Top Bottom