600W HPS AutoXtreme Grow

thebeast27

On Vacation
Well as promised the 600 hps grow has began.i have 3 autoxtremes in 11 litre pots filled with biobizz lightmix.my feeding will be the same as always;) these girls dont have a tent to play in.they are just in a room sat under the 600 hps and also a fan is present for plant health ;) well thats about all for now pics to follow;):welcome:

Here are the young in question will update with pics of this grow in a weeks time;)
20160213_224242.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Ganjazz im sure ul pull it round mate. but nowt worse than running out and buying weed of the street that dont even come close to your own homegrown.ul soon have lots of buds again mate ;)

Squeek welcome and thanks pal. i got dutch passions new releases on way to me aswell.so plenty of dutch passion gna be happening in all my gardens;) there top genetics and i will show people this;) happy growing every1;)

Uuh, had to choose between xtreme and ultimate, decided to Ultimate , poped 2 yesterday, but im intrested to see what's gonna happen :p

Puregreen welcome mate hope ur good.pic a seat there is plenty my friend.should be a good journey;) im glad to be using hps again to see the diffrence.;)

My new beans arrived today dutch passion new 2016 releases top genetics.worth a look folks;) i know im gna enjoy growing them;)
20160215_204933.JPG
20160215_205001.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom