closet

bag seed

germinated august 31

medium - soil

lights - fluorescent 4 ft 500 and spirals

nutes- manure bloom more dr shultz rain water

pesticide - neem oil and/or tobacco juice

36 potential plants

This is my fourth grow and will be the second that may produce and will be the largest yield so far, yield was about a half oz per plant last time 3 plants no real high pretty plants great odor/fragrance with no buzz (may have been in the harvest time or curing) this time hope it stinks and is ugly but potent =)

light cycle

week one 24 hrs lc

week two 20 hrs lc

week three 18 hrs lc

Planted one specimen 6 inches in height 4 sets of leaves 5 fingers, in the earth 9/23 no shade, no stake placed a tomato cage for some protection, will monitor and note all conditions as it progresses assuming a rabbit won't eat it, 2 wks outdoors and plant was removed from yard back to pot and is healthy, yard was too dangerous (traffic)

week four 18 hrs lc lc=light cycle

week five set lights to 12 hrs to force blooming may have been a mistake but nothing died.

week 6 went back to 18 hrs lc

11/28/2016 showed gender on 11/25/2016 males showed first removed 3 more down to 12 specimens about to take clones and go back to 6 hrs dark

12/09/2016 Plants in flower ended up with 7 fem =( so far they are about 8 to 30 inches in height not as full as hoped but healthy.

12/28/16 final cull resulted in total of 14 fem, cloned one straight to soil

1/13/17 3 of the babies didn't show until mid dec

Currently in "full bloom" not sure what to do next but I'll keep doing what I am and researching.

01/31/2017

Presently uncertain 2 plants are large and am guessing not autos the rest either had issues or may be autos BAG SEED no way to tell

Still growing moved what I think is a suspect hermie to her own pad and the rest are busy in the closet, lights are at 18 hrs, still not sure when to set the back or if I should.

I think its almost time to call this experiment and feed them to the piggies or compost them. So far I'm not a grower I grow plants not medicine or product =)

IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE JUST TELL ME

Lol. You have a lot going on I can tell. Believe me it's not easy to get started. Maybe some pics of your plants could help us with your quest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20170131_165000.jpg
[
20170131_164955.jpg
20170131_164950.jpg
20170131_164945.jpg
20170131_164942.jpg
20170131_164830_Burst01.jpg
20170131_164514_Burst01.jpg
20170131_164509_Burst01.jpg
20170131_164506_Burst01.jpg
20170131_164501.jpg
20170131_164456_Burst01.jpg
20170131_164439.jpg
20170131_164432.jpg
20170131_164425.jpg
20170131_164341_Burst01.jpg
20170131_164315_Burst01.jpg
IMG_67469.JPG
IMG_67427.JPG
IMG_575013.JPG

Looks like you have a nice garden growing. Thanks for the pics. Subbed

the plants are all 121 days old roughly Not sure as they are bag and im not a pro how old they need to be to harvest or if they reach maturity irregardless of the age but It looks like three are almost done and many have a long way to go Sure wish I had read more before I started

Get a magnifying glass or jewelers loupe and check the trichomes. You want them to have a milky or amber color when they're ready to harvest so I've heard.

Invest in a proper light and maybe you'll do better. Those plants have no light which equals no bud.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

all is getting better , thank you for asking. I hit a rough patch and this grow was allowed to pass away in my gr as I watched my mother pass away in a hospital She passed or gained her wings on april 2 2017 I am only today able to visit the forum,Felt the need to explain my flaky appearance as a member here. As i did not pass and I have but one interest of late I am back and ready to try this all again , I need a distraction and some social activity too. Happy to be here , hope I didnt blow my welcome.

all is getting better , thank you for asking. I hit a rough patch and this grow was allowed to pass away in my gr as I watched my mother pass away in a hospital She passed or gained her wings on april 2 2017 I am only today able to visit the forum,Felt the need to explain my flaky appearance as a member here. As i did not pass and I have but one interest of late I am back and ready to try this all again , I need a distraction and some social activity too. Happy to be here , hope I didnt blow my welcome.
Sorry to hear about your loss my friend, losing a parent is extremely tough!! You have by no means blown your welcome here @ 420Magazine. I can't wait to see what you have in store next!!
:passitleft:

mi
closet

bag seed

germinated august 31

medium - soil

lights - fluorescent 4 ft 500 and spirals

nutes- manure bloom more dr shultz rain water

pesticide - neem oil and/or tobacco juice

36 potential plants

This is my fourth grow and will be the second that may produce and will be the largest yield so far, yield was about a half oz per plant last time 3 plants no real high pretty plants great odor/fragrance with no buzz (may have been in the harvest time or curing) this time hope it stinks and is ugly but potent =)

light cycle

week one 24 hrs lc

week two 20 hrs lc

week three 18 hrs lc

Planted one specimen 6 inches in height 4 sets of leaves 5 fingers, in the earth 9/23 no shade, no stake placed a tomato cage for some protection, will monitor and note all conditions as it progresses assuming a rabbit won't eat it, 2 wks outdoors and plant was removed from yard back to pot and is healthy, yard was too dangerous (traffic)

week four 18 hrs lc lc=light cycle

week five set lights to 12 hrs to force blooming may have been a mistake but nothing died.

week 6 went back to 18 hrs lc

11/28/2016 showed gender on 11/25/2016 males showed first removed 3 more down to 12 specimens about to take clones and go back to 6 hrs dark

12/09/2016 Plants in flower ended up with 7 fem =( so far they are about 8 to 30 inches in height not as full as hoped but healthy.

12/28/16 final cull resulted in total of 14 fem, cloned one straight to soil

1/13/17 3 of the babies didn't show until mid dec

Currently in "full bloom" not sure what to do next but I'll keep doing what I am and researching.

01/31/2017

Presently uncertain 2 plants are large and am guessing not autos the rest either had issues or may be autos BAG SEED no way to tell

Still growing moved what I think is a suspect hermie to her own pad and the rest are busy in the closet, lights are at 18 hrs, still not sure when to set the back or if I should.

I think its almost time to call this experiment and feed them to the piggies or compost them. So far I'm not a grower I grow plants not medicine or product =)

IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE JUST TELL ME

I abandoned the grow days after my post due to my mom having a stroke , thank you for the advice and company 420 family.

Back
Top Bottom