My sativa, I love her.

Yeah my closet is really effected by the weather outside. During the colder months I would say it had an average of 65 degrees 24/7, in the room, but now I keep a heater on at night and its set at 70 degrees, and during the daytime its usually like 80 in there. So should I just be ignoring the purple then, and NOT bragging? haha Sure would be cool if some of the buds turned a little purple though. lol $$

wow what a change dude, lucky you. i have no clue about temps, just like how it changed from tall n nuthin sexy to beutiful...

:allgood: If you think it looks good now .......Wait another 4 weeks for more crystal accumulation :cheesygrinsmiley: ......It WILL be beyond beautiful! :cheesygrinsmiley: ......I love the purple color :smokin3: ....I'm jealous:laughtwo:

I was just mentioning it, its actually a stress factor is all, but keep it cool if you want it to get purple. Quality of smoke might go down, its a risk. But its pretty.

So, yeah, its been about a week bro. Hows the ol' girl commin?

I feel like a trip up north should happen soon

Alright guys... finally got the camera back.. my roommate left it in his friends car for a while. I've just acually started to realize how tiny my buds acually are... Man when these things dry up they are going to be so small! Oh well.. it was obviously my first grow I guess can't complain too much, I've sure learned alot. I'm going to a greenhouse this week to get some real lights :) And yes that was plural. I haven't used any nutes in at least a month.... My and my roommate found it isn't really that easy to move the plant to the bathroom, so I don't think I'll be able to flush it again, so I stopped with the nutes. ANYWAY..

what a kickass drainage system
33460370.JPG

33460320.JPG

This is kinda an older picture vvv
full

33460345.JPG

33460362.JPG

What a mess! vv
33460336.JPG

more pics in a sec

look at the buds closely...they aren't like full of acual buds its mostly leaves..
33460365.JPG

Size comparison
33460361.JPG

33460337.JPG

33460338.JPG

weird lookin vv
33460356.JPG

The calyxes will fatten up more, give it some time bro, just give it some time. But yest it looks as though you will have some smaller buds, probably airy as well.

Bud growth will be even slower since you've removed all the fan leaves . I'd give her a shot of dilute 20 - 20 - 20 ........ Patience IS a virtue.:peace:

I only removed the fan leaves after each one died and was completely yellow, completely... the plant is sucking the nutes out of like every leaf available lol

Back
Top Bottom