:bong:
clip clip
trim trim
:cheesygrinsmiley:

half way done. sofar got 313gr wet:) \got to go gets some brews and finish up.
there was a bud behind every bud. I will post some pics when I get done.I must say it sure is pretty

ok well has to wait for the batteries to charge:(
man thats alot of trimmin. I got 313 wet on the first batch then I 470 on the last:) I still have to do Fluffy Jr..
recon a few of them grams are stems tho I kept to hang it with, just guessin I would say 20% stems.
all in all I will say best harvest yet :)
so after I get some pics up of it hanging and then dry. this journal will be closed.
need to come up with a really clever name for the next and final grow. shouldnt be a problem with yalls help:)

ok well has to wait for the batteries to charge:(
man thats alot of trimmin. I got 313 wet on the first batch then I 470 on the last:) I still have to do Fluffy Jr..
recon a few of them grams are stems tho I kept to hang it with, just guessin I would say 20% stems.
all in all I will say best harvest yet :)
so after I get some pics up of it hanging and then dry. this journal will be closed.
need to come up with a really clever name for the next and final grow. shouldnt be a problem with yalls help:)

WOW! thats a pretty great yield! by my count thats 313g + 470g = 783/10 = 78.3g x3 = 234.9g/28 = 8.39oz -20% = 187.92/28 = 6.71 oz after stem removal. wish I coulda pulled those yields my last few grows haha
great job FishCake!

Awesome job Fishy! I can not wait for the pictures!

you crash out waiting for the cam to charge?

Back
Top Bottom