My Second Grow: 1000 Watt MH/HPS, 3x3x6.5, RDWC

420-magazine-mobile67919473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1694229208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1471365474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile696782369.jpg
Tomorrow is the big day lol, I'm gonna flip em! When I get home from work I'm going to mix up a batch of flowering nutrients and let it mix for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well the Rez is changed and full of bloom nutrients now I'm using the advanced nutrients line up. I've been feeding the girls nothing but PH'd water for the week to give it a decent flush.
420-magazine-mobile642699936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1922757425.jpg

Have you already started to flower? You've got waaaaay too much light for a 3x3 space, and your garden is almost empty. you should NOT remove fa leaves, top her, and do some lst to try and get more of a scrog going to maximze all your empty space. 1000w covers a canopy thats 5x5 and 2 feet deep. Be careful not to toast those girls

Have you already started to flower? You've got waaaaay too much light for a 3x3 space, and your garden is almost empty. you should NOT remove fa leaves, top her, and do some lst to try and get more of a scrog going to maximze all your empty space. 1000w covers a canopy thats 5x5 and 2 feet deep. Be careful not to toast those girls
He flipped already that's why I said defoil

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

They'll be fine temperature wise, I grew in smaller tent with the same wattage and only managed to burn the tops slightly. .

And I totally realized that I haven't switched my bulb yet to a HPS lol . I'm probably just going to leave it! I've tucked the big fan leaves under everything so the new growth doesn't have to work so hard they look scraggly now but give a few days it should be a different story .
420-magazine-mobile661387807.jpg

And I totally realized that I haven't switched my bulb yet to a HPS lol . I'm probably just going to leave it! I've tucked the big fan leaves under everything so the new growth doesn't have to work so hard they look scraggly now but give a few days it should be a different story .
420-magazine-mobile661387807.jpg

They look great, what's your nutes looking like are you using transition nutes or just bloom or veg? I love transition it's my favorite time except harvest. Those should double in size during the next week to two. And a lot of lateral branches. Happy growing keep up the good work

If you leave MH in there instead of HPS it will reduce your stretch.

Back
Top Bottom