My Second Grow: 1000 Watt MH/HPS, 3x3x6.5, RDWC

I'm using Advanced nutrients, pretty much everything that they have to offer and they have a product that helps skip the transition period apparently and it just jumps straight into flowering! We shall see! I couldn't tell from my last grow as I decided to switch to advanced half way through my grow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm using Advanced nutrients, pretty much everything that they have to offer and they have a product that helps skip the transition period apparently and it just jumps straight into flowering! We shall see! I couldn't tell from my last grow as I decided to switch to advanced half way through my grow

Ive been thinking switching my nutes from ff to general hydroponics was wondering if any effects would happen good or bad

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First time grow

And I totally realized that I haven't switched my bulb yet to a HPS lol . I'm probably just going to leave it! I've tucked the big fan leaves under everything so the new growth doesn't have to work so hard they look scraggly now but give a few days it should be a different story .
420-magazine-mobile661387807.jpg

Id give it 2 weeks or so under MH then switch to HPS

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

These babies are just flying now! I've had to put water into the Rez every day cause they're drinking LOTS.

Day 5 of flowering....I can't get over how fast they growing!! They went from 8 inches to 13 inches in 5 days!
420-magazine-mobile1316435612.jpg

They went from 13inches to 15 and half in one night whoop whoop I can't wait to see buds starting to form, no signs of pistils yet. hopefully another week or so?
420-magazine-mobile144374635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1472486879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile419393501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile440339159.jpg

Nice looking healthy plants, just a suggestion opening her up will allow light to penetrate deeper. I don't defoil I leaf tuck and tie branches down to let light in

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Back
Top Bottom