N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

With the MC you can increment 10% at a time. So you could have gone to 6.6g but that's too high until you can see how they react.
I would still bump it up to 6.3 or 6.4 and add some calmag. The fact it's yellowing and working it's way up is a lack of N this early. Maybe a pH problem but 5.8-6.1 is ideal. The upper could be a Ca def under the LEDs.
Adding that extra little bit of MC I don't think is going to fix the N issue which is why I think calmag will help.
Ok thanks Mr.S! The Cal mag I have is
3-0-0 is that an ok ratio to mix with mega crop? I think I read somewhere you recommend a cal mag of 1-0-0

Ok thanks Mr.S! The Cal mag I have is
3-0-0 is that an ok ratio to mix with mega crop? I think I read somewhere you recommend a cal mag of 1-0-0
3-0-0 is fine but I would drop the MC to 5.5 grams at first then bring it back up. How much Ca and Mg is in the calmag?

Going well N420, Buds Ahoy!
Cheers Lowie hope your well. Things are going good over here a few deficiencies but nothin major. Gettin these ladies moved soon to start the bud show. Once they are moved have two more Barney's strains I'm gonna start should be fun.

Good Sunday morning 420. Got the Os harvest finished last night. They were fairly easy plants to trim they didn't have many leaves by the end. The buds seemed more dense then the last Os buds I did and were more covered in thricomes I'm not expecting a huge haul I didn't weigh them wet but eyeballing it I would say I will have 4 or 5 oz approximately 1 to 1.5 oz per plant.

Bit of a photo bomb was playing around with the camera last night.

Some bud shots. A few were taken with flash and some without.

A few shots of the trimmed buds from the start of the harvest from Friday night.

Good Sunday morning 420. Got the Os harvest finished last night. They were fairly easy plants to trim they didn't have many leaves by the end. The buds seemed more dense then the last Os buds I did and were more covered in thricomes I'm not expecting a huge haul I didn't weigh them wet but eyeballing it I would say I will have 4 or 5 oz approximately 1 to 1.5 oz per plant.

Bit of a photo bomb was playing around with the camera last night.

Some bud shots. A few were taken with flash and some without.

A few shots of the trimmed buds from the start of the harvest from Friday night.

Looks frosty N! Congrats on the harvest. You trim your buds nicely. Not like mine lol
:passitleft:

Looks frosty N! Congrats on the harvest. You trim your buds nicely. Not like mine lol
:passitleft:
Thanks prof! I can't take all the credit for the trim job it's mostly Mrs. N. She is way faster at it then I am and does a much better job then I do lol.
I didn't take any pictures of the one's I did lol. That's it for the Os I don't have any more seeds and didn't take any clones of her. Great strain I must say but it's time for a little more variety. Hope your well buddy and enjoying the weekend.

Good Sunday morning 420. Got the Os harvest finished last night. They were fairly easy plants to trim they didn't have many leaves by the end.
Congrats N4! It's a great feeling when you look at the plant and say to yourself... thank friggin god she's not a leafy gal. Mine were horrible to trim this weekend but we got 'er done!

Congrats N4! It's a great feeling when you look at the plant and say to yourself... thank friggin god she's not a leafy gal. Mine were horrible to trim this weekend but we got 'er done!
I was pretty happy with the lack of leaves during trimming it made for some quick work. Nice to have these plants done to be rid of the mites and mildew. Trying to get the tent cleaned out for the Gz but it's been slow going as my 2 daughter's have other plans for me today lol. Congrats on your harvest was it your outdoor plants? Glad you got it all done will be nice to be stocked up again. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend my friend.

Congrats on your harvest was it your outdoor plants? Glad you got it all done will be nice to be stocked up again. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend my friend.
Yes it was the outdoor girls, and yes yes yes it's good to have some stock again!
:party:

Yes it was the outdoor girls, and yes yes yes it's good to have some stock again!
:party:
Ya same here on getting stocked up was getting a little low. I'm actually browsing around on some seed sites looking for auto's for some outdoor next year. Getting all my strains figured out so I know what I want when the Seedsman Halloween sale starts. It says noon but not sure how that translates to my time zone.

Fastbuds I highly recommend for their autos. I've had great success and seen plenty of grows that have too.
That's exactly one of the breeders I was checking out because I've heard so many good things about them. I'm looking at Tangie matic it is supposed to be their auto that grows the biggest and is mostly a sativa hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom