Name this bug

Gabby987

I found this alive today. It seems to be the only one, the plants look healthy, I have sticky traps in the room, there are no bugs on them.
Could anybody please tell me if they recognize this thing?
Thank you

Attachments

• CM201104-125514001.jpg
    CM201104-125514001.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 26
That's what's called a "Mosquito Hawk"- harmless to your plants.
That may not be the "official" name, but that's what I call them.
Your grow light probably attracted it- they just love bright lights...

I d call it Bob.

Or Phil

Daddy long legs?
Jimmy long legs?

Supposed to be the most poisonous or venomous creature in the world they just don't have the poke to get you, thats if it is one lol.
That's an old myth, Daddy long legs are not poisonous :rofl::rofl:
Great thanks.
I feel bad, I killed it.
:popcorn:I kill all insects in my grow room...matter of fact my Nematodes just showed up so I won't have any bugs at all for some time :thumb:
Beneficial Nematodes.JPG

Nematodes re order.JPG

Darn, I named it Bob.
We had a girl cat named Bill because our foster daughter said girls can be anything boys can be so she named her Bill

Smart girl.
I wish she always had 1 foot out the door and when she turned 18 even though still in high school her mom convinced her to move by her on the north side of Milwaukee (google it of you havent heard about it in national news) she then wasted the last bit of the money we had saved for her and then got pregnant twice in 1 year... Now she is barley getting by and wont speak to us because were to "strict" hahaha i smoke a shit ton of weed how strict could i be.. We just wanted her to use her head so idk to hard for her. She will always be that one child that almost destroyed me but we have since fostered. I put my foot down with the cat at one point and i do feel guilty i didnt like the cat but now that i think shes dead i wish i would have just kept her. I was teying to teach responsibility that she had us go get the cat feom her dad which we had to sneak in the house just to get cried about the dam thing for a week and then she refused to actually take care of her.

Back
Top Bottom