Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Goooooood morning everyone,

how are you all doing?

yesterday was bucket cleaning time and this morning I took some shots along with the coffee ^^

the chocolate mint og is frosty and stacking so nice!

she is in early flower as she needs like 4-6 weeks to finish I think.

the Big Bang had a real tough job with the moving in between and beeing in moisty rooms and so.. she doesn’t look nice but the smell is interesting. Anyone else had that feeling you know the smell but then you can’t remember the name? That is what I have haha

That ChocoMint frost is amazing...it's all the way to the ends of the fans!

I often find smells I can't place, but I don't have the smartest of noses 🤷

yeah that chocolate mint og is suprising me for sure! It’s all good genetics right?:) I might pollinate a brench later on in flower just to have it in the collection. A few seeds is all it takes to have a great breeding genetic for When to need it ^^

the smell of the Big Bang is kinda spicy? Not sure haha. Maybe someone grew it before

Gooood morning everyone!

how is everyone doing after the weekend?

theCMoG has been topped and I was thinking to train the shoot out of them.... they seem like real Trainable so I have to give it a go :)

To keep my good vibes up, I decided to do some cannabis epoxy work while creating alot things for others. this isn’t the end result however. For now it’s a lid of a sushi plate and I hand filled it all hehe. Putting the Cannabis leaf from the Chocolate Mint OG in there was a real bright moment in my head. What better then adding a sugarleaf of the first strain that knocked me to sleep!

When the product is done I’ll post a Update.

would a art section make sense to you guys and girls? I believe there is so much talent among us :circle-of-love:

Let me know what you think about both lol

That’s pretty cool NS!

thnx PW :hug:

the moment that lid came to my eye...creation started... but the timing is always a thing with me haha. Can’t wait to show you guys the end result. It takes several days to a week from now to poor, garden and polish ^^

orders are accepted:rofl:

Nice work! Here is a show-your-art thread you can post it in when it's done. Some folks have been posting song lyrics lately, but it's really for physical objects like paintings, sculpture, collectors knives, etc.

thnx sched, absolutely gonna check that link :Namaste: :high-five:

That art looks like that Simon Says memory game from way back! Very cool

That probably is by luck as I have no clue about that game haha, thank you though :hug:

Time neither Haha. I’ll add more layers today probably. As the epoxy cures it releases heat so Its a matter of layers and patience. It will be gorgeous though :p

the Eyphoric Wonder Widows are doing great! I topped/fimmed the 3 and it looked awfull. Dank gosh they are strong and bounced back like I did nothing to them haha.

Time neither Haha. I’ll add more layers today probably. As the epoxy cures it releases heat so Its a matter of layers and patience. It will be gorgeous though :p

the Eyphoric Wonder Widows are doing great! I topped/fimmed the 3 and it looked awfull. Dank gosh they are strong and bounced back like I did nothing to them haha.
Glad to hear the Euphoric Wonder Widows are living up to the love you’ve put into creating them <3 I can’t wait for mine to arrive, still nothing yet unfortunately but sometimes it takes a while especially with the holiday mail backlog.
Have a beautiful day NS!!

Back
Top Bottom