Need a good TDS meter

JD Green

Can anyone recommend a good, accurate TDS meter. I am tired of playing guessing games with the cheap garbage that Amazon sells. I had 3, all on the same scale, all give very different readings and ALL got smashed with a hammer this morning while mixing my nutes. They all do the same thing, test your liquid, pull it out, wait a second then put it back in and have a 200 ppm difference, keep doing that and never get even close to the same number twice. I had enough of guessing games so I got the hammer out and got rid of the problem's. Thanks in advance for any help.

"Hanna Instruments" Makes TDS meters, PH meters. Name brand. They are also sold on the Zon

Happy Growing :hookah:

My choises would be
Blue lab
Apera
Hana

good choices in exactly the order i would rate them. apera is probably the best deal for the higher levels. i run hm com80s (hanna) and apera 60 series.

i run two different spaces miles apart, i don't wanna mess with shit gear. no time. the protective storage case and add-ons that come with the apera at no extra cost put it over the top as a good deal.

I'll vote for the blue lab had mine 3 years and still going strong and has been dropped many times in water on the floor
Why I like it the best is you can switch between 500/700 and ec also Celsius and Fahrenheit
Told a buddy just starting to get a good gage and he saved 40 bucks on a pos that only reads Celsius and 700 which kills me because I always use 500

Wiztech makes a good PH and TDS meter. I like mine. And it costs less than the ones mentioned.

I'll vote for the blue lab had mine 3 years and still going strong and has been dropped many times in water on the floor
Why I like it the best is you can switch between 500/700 and ec also Celsius and Fahrenheit
Told a buddy just starting to get a good gage and he saved 40 bucks on a pos that only reads Celsius and 700 which kills me because I always use 500
Shit i have a bluelab pen thats 5 years old and still works like a boss. Its a little slo but yup bluelab is worth the 80$ or whatever. But some people think 80$ - 90$ for a good ph pen is too extreme

Back
Top Bottom