Need advice on canna butter machines

I'm looking to purchase a canna butter machine, been researching but open to discussion.

maybe compare to an instant pot.

i infuse oils, butter, and vegetable glycerin with an instant pot. they are much cheaper than most butter machines. if you go the butter machine route pay attention to brand and check reviews.

also @Swampdawg006 - if you want to tag someone into a thread you can do it in the thread itself, instead of as a general tag at the top.

@Tokin Roll and @Bill284 won't get a notification unless you put it in a post. just use the @ symbol in front of their username.

I have the magic butter machine, I really love it, and I appreciate how easy it is to operate. Although it scares the crap out of my family members if I don't warn them it is on, because it runs on a cycle, still and quiet, then all of a sudden zooming. It isn't all that 'loud' but it does feel very 'out of the blue' if you didn't know it was running already :D

I also have an instant pot, but I'm glad I don't have to use it for that, the cleanup would not at all be as simple.

I will say that the material that goes into the magic butter machine gets reduced to such a tiny size that it is difficult to filter it all out without wasting (I have 25 micron bags). I don't really mind it because it gets used in brownies most of the time, and I like the flower flavor addition. I use coconut oil, Idk if that makes any difference for filterability.

eta: I also used it to make infused garlic olive oil for cooking.... awesome stuff!

I have and use both.
One of the upsides to using the instant pot is you put the ground pot straight into the oil without decarbing, so you get more of the terpenes that survived the drying process infused into the oil.
You can infuse smaller amounts of oil/butter/vg as well.

I use the Magic Butter machine now, but the Instant Pot sounds pretty interesting...
I also used it to make infused garlic olive oil for cooking.... awesome stuff!
Thanks Sueet! 🙏
I'll have to give that a try...yum!

Back
Top Bottom