Need Grow Suggestions!

HugePeckerhead

So I'm getting ready to place my first order of seeds. I'm a new grower with nothing crazy as a setup. Can anyone give me suggestions on easy strains to grow and the best sites to use? I live in America as well. I'm thinking about using feminized seeds to almost guarantees a female. Also I only plan on ordering about 5 for my first. AT least until I get a successful grow in. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

And truthfully, all strains are approximately "easy" to grow...if you can grow one you can grow them all....
That's what I figured. Just remeber seeing on a site they rated seeds by his easy or hard they are to grow. I have somewhat decent knowledge and everything I don't know I'm learning by the bunches using this site.

That's what I figured. Just remeber seeing on a site they rated seeds by his easy or hard they are to grow. I have somewhat decent knowledge and everything I don't know I'm learning by the bunches using this site.
More important is what you want from the end product...sativa/indica effects etc. I like knowing if the strain is bushy or tall and what the approximate timeline for harvest will be. This year I am working with strains that are mold resistant because I lost many plants last year to rot. Over time you'll narrow down the strains you like and work well for you. My first grow I had no idea of the difference between an auto and a photo, so I just picked White Widow and Northern Lights...both easy and worked well.

Hey @HugePeckerhead ... I like True North Seed Bank because I live in Canada, but I found out Seedsman is good too.

If you check out this link ... Seedsman Promotions ... or this link ... TNSB Promotions ... you will find that Fast Buds has a 5+5 Promo on right now.

You can read this thread for a discussion: True North Seed Bank Online Order

Autoflowers are a great choice for a first grow because you germinate the seed and then harvest in about 70 days.

I like the Blue Dream' strain, but ZKittlez, Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies and Northern Express are popular as well.

0_blue_dreammatic.jpg
Blue Dream' Auto​

Please use these codes to get a discount from :420: sponsors:

10% discount code for Seedsman: 10420MAG2017
20% discount code for TNSB: 4M20

So I placed my very first order today. Super stoked as I had a fun time figuring out a payment method. Since its my first order I kept it small and simple. My trial run if that's what you would call it. I ordered a few regular white widows. I'll start a grow journal when those arrive. I dont have a preference in indicia or stavia as Id use both throughout the day. So we're see how this goes. As for now I'm using this site to get more information and tips so when they do arrive I'm ready to go...

Are you indoor or outdoor? Is space an issue? I ask these questions because you said you ordered 5 regular seeds. If you aren't breed ,pheno hunting or buying in bulk I would say always go for feminized seeds. It will save you allot of guess work and wasted time. If you only buy 5 seeds all 5 could be male and you wouldn't know until you've put them into flower. So as a new grow one less thing to worry about.

I kept it small & cheap as it was my first time doing it. Once they arrive my next order will be all feminized. Im growing indoors in a closet thats roughly 3ft wide x 7 ft long by 9 ft high. So when the 5 come " if " all 5 pop as long as i get one female ill be happy. If i get 2 fems and a male i will be moving a pair to another part of my house.

Back
Top Bottom