Need help please urgent!

growboy0592

420 Member
i am a first time grower and let me start by saying this forum is amazing. I purchased some clones not sure if they where maintained indoor as seedlings since then i have transplanted outside and this happened to the leaves any idea whats going on or what to do next?

Attachments

• 20200901_072750.jpg
    20200901_072750.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
whats your media, nutrients, and how much are you feeding ?
include a pic of the whole plant.

could be a few things ... or nothing much at all. probably nute related.

I am using royal gold kings mix, i have not gave them any nutrients since the soil says they should be good for about a week or two and im watering once a day

Attachments

• 15990555110812340794812986674763.jpg
    15990555110812340794812986674763.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 15990555289298150000926243299024.jpg
    15990555289298150000926243299024.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 12
Looks like the sun bleached her real good. Normally you harden a plant from indoors to outdoors. Direct sun is a no-no. Start with some early morning sun, then shade for the hot period and out again in the evening sun. Increase the daylight hours as you go along.

wow i tought it was that thanks alot for the help any suggestions and do you think they will make it some leaves look fine and the new leaves are growing fine?

it looks like a variegated plant that is hungry. probably for a couple things.
that wk or two is for seedlings. the clones have probably used up the nutes by now. how long have you had them and how long since transplant ? i think you need to introduce nutes.

acclimatizing a plant means slowly introducing more hours of outdoor exposure each day until they are outside for good.

It will probably make it now, but will lose all those previous leaves to sun bleaching. We’ve all done it, that’s how we know.
Hard to tell if there’s a deficiency at the moment because that’s the prevalent problem.
If it didn’t die and it has new growth, you can save it.

With a big increase of light the need for cal/mag goes way up when a plant is in a pot. If you water three times a week two of them times will need cal/mag. The photosynthesis skyrocketed while being in the sun. Next time only put in the shade for three or four days before direct sun. I would put that baby in the shade for a few days to let the stress level go down a bit. Good luck take care.
:passitleft:

wow i tought it was that thanks alot for the help any suggestions and do you think they will make it some leaves look fine and the new leaves are growing fine?
She'll be fine. As the plant heals you'll be able to see if there are other issues. The royal gold kings mix is coco based so you need to pH your nutes when you start feeding. Start at 1/4 or half dose depending on the line you will be using. Keep her out of direct sun during the hot hours of the day.
The old growth won't recover as Goody said but your new growth should be fine from here on unless you have other issues.

Back
Top Bottom