Need help - What is my problem here?

Purpledude

So here is the situation I'm having, I have 4 plants in a closet. The other day I noticed this rust looking type stuff on the leaf of one of my plants but nothing on other plants. Well one plant had it on one leaf, yes a single leaf that hasn't worsen or anything.

I know I should have the plants in bigger pots but can I transplant when in flower? Will it kill my plant at this point?
I do have to water more then normal sometimes and I'm guessing that maybe due to the small pot, soil does not appear to be compacted or causing any strain or etc. I grew the plants under 300w mostly and 600w led for 1 month prior to flower, then immediately 1000W when flower..

What can I do to fix this? I did buy a bottle of calimagic, thinking this might be a magnesium deficiency problem but would like some input from you all if possible.

Conditions:
-1000W LED
-Plant is in 1 gallon pot (I know, I know, SMH).
-Nutrients: Tiger Bloom (3/4 cup every other day)
-Strain: Gold Leaf by Robert Bergman

20170122_122933_zpstp9tzokl.jpg

20170122_123036_zpskl3imnjb.jpg

20170122_123001_zpshozef6a5.jpg

20170122_123100_zpsw3w0xfyw.jpg

That's normal. You're in flower. The leaf is old and dying. It will fall off in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Need help, what is my problem here.

He's into flower. Def not a cal mag issue. Plant leaves die when they've done their job.
Nutrient burn would show up on a group of leaves. Not one or 2 here and there.

Though 3/4 cup of tiger bloom is about 300 times the recommended dosage.
6d999c9733517b24d78533b67a3bf4dd.jpg

He's into flower. Def not a cal mag issue. Plant leaves die when they've done their job.
Nutrient burn would show up on a group of leaves. Not one or 2 here and there.

Though 3/4 cup of tiger bloom is about 300 times the recommended dosage.
6d999c9733517b24d78533b67a3bf4dd.jpg

They may mean 3/4 cup of nutrient mixed water given every other day, otherwise they would look different me thinks ;).

Need help, what is my problem here.

That's correct, it's mixed with water haha.

Still dude. 3/4 cups mixed with water is WAYYYYY too much. Unless that water is 12 gallons.

3 tsp per gallon.
Too much and your weed won't burn when you pick it. You'll be flushing it for weeks.

Lol. Messing with u of course.

Still dude. 3/4 cups mixed with water is WAYYYYY too much. Unless that water is 12 gallons.

3 tsp per gallon.
Too much and your weed won't burn when you pick it. You'll be flushing it for weeks.

Lol. Messing with u of course.

Your killing me lol, yes 3 tsp per gallon. Plant is getting 3/4 of a cup every other day.

I don't think that is too much.

I will end up pruning it tonight for sure.

Best way too prune old leaves is to grab the leaf by the stem and gently pull down. If it breaks of at the main branch good if it doesn't..leave it for a few days and tray again later. Less stressful to the plant.

UPDATE: The problem has progressed, it's not on multiple leaves, and another plant has the issue as well.

Pics will be posted tonight.

Google potassium deficiency image and see if that doesn't look familiar. I had this and everyone kept telling me different things and if i had treated it for what it was my yield would've been better. I had a ph dip that was locking out nutrients on top of the fact i was only using my bloom booster at 1/2 or less strength. I already run my nutes light and some of these girls are hogs for potassium or calcium/magnesium. Just my opinion but check out the image and description.

Back
Top Bottom