New and excited to be here!

Hope everyone is doing well, call me Alex. I am finishing up my first year of growing medical cannabis for personal use and excited to learn everything I can from you guys. I grow organic only if anyone needs help or has any questions on growing organic I'd be happy to help.
Aloha Alex!

My sister's name is Alex, easy one to remember for me! Lots of organic friends here for you! I use all organic soil amendments, be happy to chit chat whenever you'd like about anything growing! I'm a soil grower, tented indoors but I love to hear and watch it all!

Hey @elementhc , thought I'd invite you to come check out #SIP Club.

SIP's are growing containers with soil above, water below and an air gap in between. That combination makes for happy, healthy and usually larger plants with less effort and perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself.

Works with all kinds of media and nutes, but there are a few of us doing it with organics. Come check it out if you have an interest.

Hey @elementhc , thought I'd invite you to come check out #SIP Club.

SIP's are growing containers with soil above, water below and an air gap in between. That combination makes for happy, healthy and usually larger plants with less effort and perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself.

Works with all kinds of media and nutes, but there are a few of us doing it with organics. Come check it out if you have an interest.
Sounds very interesting I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the info!

Aloha Alex!

My sister's name is Alex, easy one to remember for me! Lots of organic friends here for you! I use all organic soil amendments, be happy to chit chat whenever you'd like about anything growing! I'm a soil grower, tented indoors but I love to hear and watch it all!
You guys have been super welcoming and nice. I appreciate it, a breath of fresh air compared to the other forums. This has been the first year of growing for me and I still have alot to learn. I will be sure to check out everyone's page on here as soon as I get more time. It's harvest time for me so I'll be in trim jail for a bit.
I do have a question while I have your attention about drying. My current drying tent temp is 57-62f and I keep my rh between 55-60 should I lower the rh to accommodate the cooler temp?

You guys have been super welcoming and nice. I appreciate it, a breath of fresh air compared to the other forums. This has been the first year of growing for me and I still have alot to learn. I will be sure to check out everyone's page on here as soon as I get more time. It's harvest time for me so I'll be in trim jail for a bit.
This is a fantastic place, it really is unique to its kind! Happy reading and oogling!
I do have a question while I have your attention about drying. My current drying tent temp is 57-62f and I keep my rh between 55-60 should I lower the rh to accommodate the cooler temp?
If you could keep it more towards the 55 side, I would but I don't think that is at all necessary so don't go crazy trying to accommodate for it!

Excited to have you grow and share with all of us! Btw...SIP club is where it's at! Awesome grow potential and health for your plants all by just what you stick them in! Very interesting stuff!

This is a fantastic place, it really is unique to its kind! Happy reading and oogling!

If you could keep it more towards the 55 side, I would but I don't think that is at all necessary so don't go crazy trying to accommodate for it!

Excited to have you grow and share with all of us! Btw...SIP club is where it's at! Awesome grow potential and health for your plants all by just what you stick them in! Very interesting stuff!
I only had a few min to look at the Sip club page looks amazing. I will have to read trough it once I get a few hours. How would you topdress if the plant is getting bottom watered?

I only had a few min to look at the Sip club page looks amazing. I will have to read trough it once I get a few hours. How would you topdress if the plant is getting bottom watered?
You can top dress at the beginning and then after that, all nutrients will come from the bottom up. I am not sure who over on the thread but someone discusses it. Or you could use a self feed water reserve pot like I use, which I call an OG SIP. The Reverend uses them also and has amazing results. But anyway, these pots you feed from the top and you can obviously top dress as you'd like.

Post in thread 'SIP Club - Getting Hydro/Coco Results In A Soil Based Medium' SIP Club - Getting Hydro/Coco Results In A Soil Based Medium

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @elementhc. CL🍀

You can top dress at the beginning and then after that, all nutrients will come from the bottom up. I am not sure who over on the thread but someone discusses it. Or you could use a self feed water reserve pot like I use, which I call an OG SIP. The Reverend uses them also and has amazing results. But anyway, these pots you feed from the top and you can obviously top dress as you'd like.

Post in thread 'SIP Club - Getting Hydro/Coco Results In A Soil Based Medium' SIP Club - Getting Hydro/Coco Results In A Soil Based Medium

State of the Art 🖼 growing per the Krissi method. lol CL🍀

Peaky Blinders was great 👍 now I’m watching something about Vikings. If doesn’t start getting better though I’m over it. CL🍀
None of the Vikings ones striked my fancy. Clickbait is good and Pieces of Her (not a girly show don't worry)

I am also gardening organically in a SIP using Geoflora Nutrients, that are top dressed once every 2 weeks. On feeding day, I water from the top about 2/3 of what it would take to produce runoff, and then once again a week later. This top watering once a week seems to be enough to get the nutrients to soak in from the top, and the SIP seems to keep the soil damp enough for the microbes and nutrients to remain mobile.

Back
Top Bottom