New City Grower 2.0

The soil recognizes a cannabis plant was once in it? Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Okay, now THAT is the craziest thing I've heard to this point.
Wait, no, "the soil has memory." THAT is the craziest thing I've heard. But the guy grows some nice cannabis!

4 pages in a day! Wow
I need to actually assign time in my day just for this thread!

The soil recognizes a cannabis plant was once in it? Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Okay, now THAT is the craziest thing I've heard to this point.
Wait, no, "the soil has memory." THAT is the craziest thing I've heard. But the guy grows some nice cannabis!

the soil biota does recognize new cannabis plants. for example, that soil is probably full of mycorrhizae so if you reuse the soil you'll have a soil that gets along with cannabis easily. a soil that is already colonized with everything that cannabis likes.

that's why composting your roots is a great idea.

I disagree. Soil does not remember anything. As a matter of fact, I would not recommend reusing soil, particularly for growing indoors. Maybe outside I can see...he said the roots decompose, no they don't. Not in a pot like that. If you recognize a root or stem, it is not decomposed. Nowhere close. Finished compost is unrecognizable. Mychorrizae do not recognize cannabis.

You can transmit soil borne diseases and insect eggs when reusing soil for inside.

I disagree. if the soil is healthy (not tired, not diseased) it will actually deter bad microbes, disease, and insects since the soil is already colonized. also, the microbes in the soil are alive. they do recognize things. for example, only certain types of myco go for cannabis roots, and since there already was a cannabis plant growing in that soil it will have an amazing colony to grow and get along with. it beats buying specific fungus and bacteria and starting soil yourself.

it's the same way our bodies work. if we are colonized with good microbes there's no room for the bad one. doctors say people that clean themselves too much are at a higher risk of "immune disease" because there is room for bad microbes to flourish. antibiotics are also known to wipe out gut flora and leave room for disease. almost all if not all immune diseases are infection related.

GF your made me laugh with the Bwahahahahahahahah. :thumb:

Dude, it's Plants of Our Lives in here....people just growing random sidewalk plants, triple revegs, Team Kumiko IV, and all kinds of milk products. ....Wait, did someone order a hit on a Willow Tree, hahahahah! :rofl: I can't get enough!

Carestaker, you have been amazing me all week, everyday I see your footprints, as you read every single page in 2 big, yards.

I am glad that your tracks have reached the last page, in one yard. :high-five: Now that I see you are finished reading here,

what do I see? I see, Carestaker leaving crumbs, in the other yard, you picked up right where they left off yesterday.

REPS Carestaker:bravo: :passitleft: let's puff.

I cut/pasted the rest in a PM.

edit: sorry i'm all repped out, raincheck noted

oops, just lost the paste in edit box post, lol

:rofl: carestaker you just had me in stitches you missed the artificial flowers too disguise a lady tho :rofl: this thread has so many characters and twists and turns its better than any t.v show reg has turned his thread into the best place to be on the net let alone 420 my browser history told me so :rofl: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom