New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Happy Skunkday Brotha BAR :high-five:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Wonderful to have you back Jaga.

HARVEST​

SPIDER GIRL I
Day 99 / Day 55 under 12/12

IMG_00008293.jpg

IMG_00008301.jpg

Popcorn and Trim

IMG_00008309.jpg

Buds

IMG_00008319.jpg

Wet weight

IMG_00008337.jpg
IMG_00008334.jpg

I'm using the paper bag dry technique.

IMG_00008347.jpg

IMG_00008352.jpg

Do throw the fanleafs and the sugarleafs and popcorns together ? It is my understanding that the first are not useful for anything ?

Those aren't fan leafs, I was just too lazy to trim the popcorn buds. Been saving all the popcorn and trim for butter & oil eventually. The fan leafs were trashed.

We have a new member that needs help over on New City Grower 3.5

Congrats on the harvest Reg!! Those are lookin like some big juicy buds, excited for you to be able to smoke em!

Hope you had an awesome Monday! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Gratz Brotha Nice looking buds there :thumb:

We have a new member that needs help over on New City Grower 3.5

Already offered what help I had to offer .. was the same remark about pH .. in Beateo's journal ;) I hope he opens his own journal .. will make helping easier :p

Well played, Reg. Hope you break an oz, dry. :allgood:

Dude, I absolutely love the SIP system.

IMAG10596.jpg

Check the size of the seedling(Pyramid Purple) and look at her roots beside and below my thumb. The lowest is literally about to drop out one of the drain holes. I've been keeping her roots dry and foliage wet so I think she's survived from the foliar spray while her roots have gone on an expedition to find water for themselves. I'm actually thinking I should have put my clones straight into one of these each.

Congrats on the picking. ;)

-J.

Mighty fine looking harvest BAR. :thumb::love::high-five::love::yummy::rollit::passitleft:

SPIDER 9 UPDATE​
Feb 3, 2015​

Max, Tassie, Cronic, Jaga, Fifi, Peyton, Nate, Bill... Thanxx a million.

Star, I'm with you on that. Our bagseed plant in the SIP is doing so well in bloom I'm thinking of going strictly SIP. I might not even seal them, just bottom feed and go straight hempy. Here she is with the droop still. She was just feed less than 4 mins before this pic so she'll pop back into action momentarily.

IMG_00008474.jpg

Ok, so we only have 2 girls left in this journal; SPIDER GIRL II and CRITICAL SENSI STAR
Neither one of them cared much for the Epsom Salt feed so they'll both be receiving a flush feed once they're dry; trail & error.

CRITICAL SENSI STAR (feminized) Day 84 / Day 29 under 12/12

IMG_00008456.jpg

IMG_00008438.jpg

IMG_00008452.jpg

IMG_00008444.jpg

SPIDER GIRL II (Royal Medic Clone) Day 91 / Day 44 under 12/12

IMG_00008387.jpg

IMG_00008393.jpg

IMG_00008374.jpg

IMG_00008395.jpg

IMG_00008416.jpg

Here's a look at the back-bud-building on her where we marked the spot 6 days ago. I don't see much of a difference but keep in mind it's a lower bud site.

Jan 28

IMG_00007754.jpg

Today
IMG_000083601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom