New City Grower 5.O - The Paper Chase

Yeah its great having love all over you smoking place hehehe.The problem is just that I have to "grow" them undercuver with other plants for the moment because of neighbours but seeing forward for beter things :thumb:

Yeah its great having love all over you smoking place hehehe.The problem is just that I have to "grow" them undercuver with other plants for the moment because of neighbours but seeing forward for beter things :thumb:

Good stuff Ziggi
have you thought about doing a journal ,, its a great way to get the support an fun to keep :goodjob:

Hey BAR how things going I haven't heard from you in a while?How are the babies doin'?Hope everything is going great.Waiting more news about the plants.Cheers man.

...GOTTA TRY THEM ALL!!!...

Hello everybody.Been a while folowing you BAR and I really learnt a lot from you.
Glad to hear you feel that way Ziggii but the majority of what you got from me I got from other members here. It's a process of "Paying It Forward" here on 420mag.

Can I count on your support couse I really need some.
Goes without saying...

Hey Reg top of the bud brother :hug:
BAR :high-five: Jaga

Id love that ,, seeing out the window kinda brings me back a bit :circle-of-love:
I know, right Jaga! But since our building went co-op and I'm on the board there won't be anymore Fire Escape Grows.

Once they get a little size to them you might want to use some camouflage.

Here's a look at what I use to do..

IMG_000024471.jpg

IMG_000024691.jpg

Chillin my Guardian Angel...
High Sue...:hug:

Hey BAR how things going I haven't heard from you in a while?How are the babies doin'?

The babies are doing just fine Ziggi. I think we hit the mark this time.

After over-feeding the 1st try they're responding well now. Look at the difference in the circled one that came back and the bagseed seedlings are the picture of health. The first pic is how the old one looked before we brought it back to life

Before

IMG_00022899.jpg

Today

IMG_00022969.jpg

IMG_00022959.jpg

IMG_00022961.jpg

PS: Ziggii, feel free to post your grow here until you get your journal up & running. It'll keep a little excitement going on since I don't have the time to post like I use to.

ok I see your out and about again
I'm still kinda laggin gotta upload tons of pics ill try to get to mine when I can I'm finally trying to go see some subs :thumb:
Have a Good on Brotha BAR :Namaste:

Nice to see you back bro ...

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

:bump::popcorn:

Drive bye... Hope alls well in your gardens... Hey back when I use to grow outside with alot of worries.. I use to keep a tomato plant out front,, with a short pot bush behind.. Little red balls on her and you got decent camo.... GL and Keepem Green

Drive bye... Hope alls well in your gardens... Hey back when I use to grow outside with alot of worries.. I use to keep a tomato plant out front,, with a short pot bush behind.. Little red balls on her and you got decent camo.... GL and Keepem Green

Hahaha! It's all about the stealth Woody. :laughtwo:

Hey B A R, I walk by and glance in, see you're not here today, and smile real big that you have so much glorious living going on that you seriously don't have time to stop.

You keep doing that. :kisstwo:

Hugs all around. :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom