New City Grower 5.O - The Paper Chase

Nice to see you back bro ...

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...
:thumb:Ziggii, did you start a journal? I was expecting to see some more of your work over here.

Hey BAR, it's been a while. Glad to see you doing great.
Wow I've missed you guys. I remember the first plant, was it Lorraine? The one you rescued from the sidewalk crack.
Subbed, I'll be filling along to watch your girls grow.
Yeah Jay, Laverne changed my life for real! Glad to see you here. You take me back to the 2lt soda pop grows.

High:lot-o-toke: surfing Jaga...

please take a visit to OMM page Brother
Will do Cronic, as soon as I finish this post.

Hideho Broke Ass....:passitleft: try a bit of this and see what ya think...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
I better be as good as the White Widow I'm smoking right now Fifi! My helper told me to tell you "Hi Auntie"

High Sky

Drive bye... Hope alls well in your gardens... Hey back when I use to grow outside with alot of worries.. I use to keep a tomato plant out front,, with a short pot bush behind.. Little red balls on her and you got decent camo.... GL and Keepem Green
Ummm... that's something to think about Woody.
Ground control to Major Tom???????????????????????? Hope alls well... Keepem Green
We just touched down... easy landing!

Hahaha! It's all about the stealth Woody. :laughtwo:

Hey B A R, I walk by and glance in, see you're not here today, and smile real big that you have so much glorious living going on that you seriously don't have time to stop.

You keep doing that. :kisstwo:

Hugs all around. :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:
Thanxx a lot Sue. :hug::hug::hug:

OK, here's what's going on in the Packaging Paper/Vermiculite medium.

We're still on a FF Grow Big/CalMag regiment every third feeding. About 2wks ago we top dressed it with Bone Meal to get a little nitrogen boost. Even though they're not the healthiest looking things in the apt they don't look too shabby. We'll grow these out and as we tune in the feeding regiment I'm sure this will prove to be a cheap medium alternative. WHAT'S MY NAME Fifi!!!

Here's how they look today...

IMG_00022976.jpg

IMG_00022983.jpg

IMG_00023003.jpg

Since the original plant is so much taller than the Bagseed Seedlings we decided to do a little LST.

IMG_00023007.jpg

IMG_00023017.jpg

IMG_00023015.jpg

IMG_00023020.jpg

IMG_00023027.jpg

IMG_00023033.jpg

I'll post some pics in a few days when the limbs go vert.

Hey buckaroo, sorry I missed you. They look good. We shouldn't be surprised, should we?? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Always nice to see you, my friend. Keep living the dream. Until next time you fly through.

:ciao:

Great big hugs BG....:circle-of-love:
She said right backatcha Fifi...

:thanks: Sue...

This one's just for you KelticBlue...

The first pic is from last week when we performed an "across the pot" LST.

The second and third pic is how things look today.

IMG_00023027.jpg

IMG_00023049.jpg

IMG_00023041.jpg

Inspired Reg. Good work there, and a pat on the back for the assistant. :high-five: I think you guys pull this off better than anyone else. I have a DDA that I was thinking of doing a variation of this to. I have such a hard time leaving them alone. :laughtwo:

Until next time my elusive friend. :hug: :love:

Across the pot, pot?? Didn't look like apot to me,,, kind of a bag... JK BTW are these in brown paper bags? Good to see ya up and growing again.. Keepem Green

Giving a whole new meaning to the phrase brown bagging it huh.. You know why a wino keeps his wine in a brown bag? So he can't tell when the end of the worlds coming.. Keepem Green

Ground control to Major Tom... Is there anybody out there???? Hope things are going well in your world.. Keepem Green

HAPPY EASTER B A R

Hugs all around. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Missing you buckaroo. :hug: :love:

I'm here Woody, I'm here...

Sorry for the Houdini act everyone, life is good and so is the packaging paper and Vermiculite medium.

So here's the lowdown;

We dropped the PH levels down from 5.8 to 5.3 and WOW, things took off!

We've still been following the same "FoxFarm Grow Big & CalMag" feeding regiment.

This morning she got flipped to the BLOOM TENT (12/12) and on the next feeding she'll be switched to a "FoxFarm Big Bloom & CalMag" regiment.

Also before the last Veg feeding she was topped with Yum Yum & Bat Crap...

Here's how she looked the day of the "Across the Pot" LST.

IMG_00023027.jpg

IMG_00023033.jpg

And here she is today with a nice color tone and healthy leafs.

IMG_00023059.jpg

IMG_00023064.jpg

IMG_00023073.jpg

In the wise words of Woody, KEEPEM GREEN!!!

Well done team. :high-five: Keep livin' that wonderful life B A R.

Back
Top Bottom