New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

Hows everyone today..thought id take a minute to post..been so freakin busy.ok so tomorrow im doing a final trim and jaring up bud for curing..should have a final number on the yield..
the little ones are loving the extra light..very perky..did have a few leave tip burns under the 1200 light.had to move it up to 24 inches. .but no biggie..also now there 4 weeks in time to chance feeding..now they will get 2 tsp per gallon of ff grow big instead of one.still one tsp per gal on the big bloom..
so since were talking watering..how many water with 20% run off to drain. .ive done it for a long time..still have had lockouts .buildups ect..so i finally stopped doing 20% run offs..one i saw no difference if i did or just watered till some seeped out the bottom..2nd.i said. Wtf am i putting 20% of my nutes down the drain for..and if you get a problem either way..your gonna flush the plant to straghten her out..so i say watering and dumping your expensive nutes down the drain is stupid..honestly i think the nute companies invented this idea cause i havent found it makes any difference..to me its not a necessity just a preferance..my plants grow fine without wasting all that money going down the drain. .yours will too..hell if it dont work for you go back to running 20%out the bottom.but you know for sure if you really need too..
ok. Going to sleep..plants are wearing me out..LOL.
20160408_225902.jpg
20160408_225920.jpg
20160408_225928.jpg

Oldschool64 I totally agree brother, I only water until I start getting overflow. Hell I just invested a little over 600$ on the whole line of advanced nutrients, will be trying it out next round...so I damn sure won't be watering til i get 20% run off with that shit haha

I have read that AN, which is what I use as well, suggest way too much with their feedings. Maybe that's why they suggest you do the 20% runoff. Screw that. That stuff is expensive. I will just use 1/4 of the recommended amount ans water until I see trickles of runoff.
I don't think only AN calls for too much...I think they all do, that's their way of making sure you buy more and buy it sooner

I've been using fox farms for probably 4 years and have always went 1/3 strength in veg and half strength in bloom...just my preference but it works great for me

Amazing looking crop, Old School :bravo:

As for nutes, I used FF for my first 3 grows. My NL and JH autos both came out well with it. However, I had troubles dialing in the amount of nutes and watering. I was watering a gallon with plenty of run off. I was constantly checking PH and every grow had some issue with PH that required a big flush.

THe current grow was switched from FF to AN. I have been feeding with 500 ML every day through day 75 from day 40 in a 3.5 gal pot. She's doing great and there is no run off at all. Overcame some serious issues earlier in a small pot but switched to the larger pot. I hope to harvest in the next few days. Haven't checked PH since I switched to AN. It's been much easier to feed. I was probably over feeding my FF but you can grow great buds with it.

I'm not in the same league as some of the others - growing one or two in a small tent just for myself - but I have managed to get decent buds.

I just set up a hydro situation with a pump in a 2.5 g bucket, net with stones and a bubbler. Here is what it looks like so far. Any advice is appreciated.:Namaste:

IMG_50614.JPG

Yes i remember when u had those ph issues..i had that on my last grow with 3 pots out of the 10...i finally got it fixed with lime after a battle..thanks..
Amazing looking crop, Old School :bravo:

As for nutes, I used FF for my first 3 grows. My NL and JH autos both came out well with it. However, I had troubles dialing in the amount of nutes and watering. I was watering a gallon with plenty of run off. I was constantly checking PH and every grow had some issue with PH that required a big flush.

THe current grow was switched from FF to AN. I have been feeding with 500 ML every day through day 75 from day 40 in a 3.5 gal pot. She's doing great and there is no run off at all. Overcame some serious issues earlier in a small pot but switched to the larger pot. I hope to harvest in the next few days. Haven't checked PH since I switched to AN. It's been much easier to feed. I was probably over feeding my FF but you can grow great buds with it.

I'm not in the same league as some of the others - growing one or two in a small tent just for myself - but I have managed to get decent buds.

I just set up a hydro situation with a pump in a 2.5 g bucket, net with stones and a bubbler. Here is what it looks like so far. Any advice is appreciated.:Namaste:

IMG_50614.JPG

Glad to hear you got your 1200 in..thats one bright ass light..sure you know that..when u get it set up start it up high if putting over plants started with less intense light.start it up at 30in and keep lowering it down till plants get used to the new light.you can burn the tips easy at first..i keep mine in the 20 to 22in range all the grow..as for ff soil.i truly believe you get a bad batch sometimes from them..so now i always do a run off check of the bag before i grow in it.nothin sucks more than trying to fix ph in soil.drives you crazy.
peace..
dont work to hard. .LOL..
I use distilled water with ff soil, I mix nutes full strength, but only mix 1 to 2 gallons for 7 plants, been lucky no ph issues yet, just checked soil for 1st time they averaged 6.4. Also old school I got my 1200 watt in yesterday, hopefully have it up and running by next few days, been working 16 hrs a day (really sucks).

Yea back in the day we all.had these boom boxes..people always want to buy it..nope me and my girls crank it up...they love to rock..LOL. had 10 plants
ILL BE POSTING LATER WITH UP DATES.
Nice radio, I still have one identical somewhere in garage, those 1200 are kind of heavy, im going to box in a room 10 x 15, just big enough for 2 5x5's and a small workstation. Hopefully will be done next weekend . Congratulations on your white widow, looked good, how many plants did ya have packed in there

So now im curing my harvest..of course we want great smooth tasting weed. Got to cure it.i like 2 weeks at least before i smoke it.so what i go for is 60 % humidty in my jars .then seal them up for storage..now when you have 25 jars of weed it can be a real pain in the ass opening jars all the time and closing them all day.so i set them all in a cooler till the air in the cooler is the proper humidty and im good to go..way easier. .just open ONE lid to do your air change. Saves a lot of lid screwing on and off..
20160410_100333.jpg
20160410_100310.jpg
20160409_212108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom