New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

That looks awesome! I can only hope we have a harvest like that. But you only think 2.5 ounces per plant dry? Looks like a hell of a lot more to me. But what do I know, I'm on my first grow and you have been doing this as long as I've been alive lol. Either way it's awesome.

Well im trying to be concervative. .i hope its more of course..well see..
That looks awesome! I can only hope we have a harvest like that. But you only think 2.5 ounces per plant dry? Looks like a hell of a lot more to me. But what do I know, I'm on my first grow and you have been doing this as long as I've been alive lol. Either way it's awesome.

Glad to answer ur question. .i leave most of the sugar leaves till its dry...one there loaded with resin so i leave most of the leaf because it kinda shrinks into the bud when it drys out..then i do i final trim..so one it gives sticker buds. And second it increses weight..so that how i do it..and why..peace...
old school...those are some gorgeous nugs!!!! question, do you trim the sugar leaves or leave them like in the coca cola comparison pic? or are those something diffrent and im being a super noob instead of just a noob right now lol. Either way i had my last harvest cut up like that but i cut the tips without sugar(crystals) on them.

Glad to answer ur question. .i leave most of the sugar leaves till its dry...one there loaded with resin so i leave most of the leaf because it kinda shrinks into the bud when it drys out..then i do i final trim..so one it gives sticker buds. And second it increses weight..so that how i do it..and why..peace...

I think you just taught me an old school trick right there...i didnt even think about that, next harvest im trying it out like that

Just got done triiming up the little shit we didnt hang..was 402 grams.so ill get about 4 ounces out of that..not bad..should keep the pipes filled for a bit..havent paid much attention to the other girls last 2 days..geeze they need there bush trimmed.they grew when i wasnt looking. Lol..they filled right in..there in the 12in range now..will put in the flower room tomorrow and get back to that...also my solo cup girl might be a dud..not much happening with it..till next time.
20160406_193052.jpg
20160406_193916.jpg
20160406_194011.jpg
20160406_194558.jpg
20160406_194033.jpg
20160406_194259.jpg

20160407_112540.jpg
Hello fellow growers.
Got the girls in the other room.there looking good.
room is a steady 75 degrees and 48 % humidty..there still on 20/4 lighting.still same nutes.tiger bloom and grow big..
Watering about every 5 days..
The only change is i added another led to the room..now theres 2 mars 144 reflectors and a mars 1200.two lights were good..3 should be better..we shall see..ok carry on..
Growem big ....Growem green..

20160405_213750.jpg
20160405_213709.jpg
20160405_213529.jpg
Well me and 3 of my friends thrashed for 4 hours and got the ww hanging. .im freakin beat but heres a couple pics..those buds are on a 12 in plate had mostly all big ass buds like in the pic..i figure a pound and a half..my buddy thinks 2 pounds. Out of 10 plants.Well see when it drys out..
So tomorrow ill get the new girls in the other room and give an update. .im going to bed..im happy with the yield..turned out great..
Peace everyone..
Frosty!!:goodjob:

Double reply sorry but i have a question... How long after 12/12 switch does CKS Purple Kush stop stretching? if anyone know the answer or can point me to it that would be nice. Just looking for average not precise just to get an idea of how ima do things.

First I want to say you are very informative and you said that was your goal so thanks for that. Great job. I'm new I here first time I like your post so I'm with you till the end. I would like to ask how many plants is that, that you are shooting for 50oz.

I have 11 plants growing....3 green crack....4 purple kush. 3 crown royal. 1 white widow....thanks for check8ng out my journal..be posting tonite.
First I want to say you are very informative and you said that was your goal so thanks for that. Great job. I'm new I here first time I like your post so I'm with you till the end. I would like to ask how many plants is that, that you are shooting for 50oz.

Back
Top Bottom