New Ghetto Grow!

She looks OK, just a bit hungry. It's amazing how fast they bounce back when you get them dialed in.
Well I did a little LST work to it, and fed it. I forgot to check the ph of the nutrient solution the other day and it was maybe a tad high. I adjusted it down to the 6 - 6.5 range before I fed her this time.

The little cutting is still standing under the dome. It might make it!!??

Here’s where they stand right now. Also my wife has ok’d another closet for me to grow in much better than this one!! Gonna move to it soon to get my blue dream auto flowers started!!

AE95FD59-5EDE-47CF-93CE-0A02399D7E23.jpeg

Well I fed her last night and she seemed to like it!! Looking better for sure!!

DA4EA5A6-2793-454F-A6BD-E38A495A5F8A.jpeg
Cool it looks good from my end. I'm doin a simple "ghetto grow" myself lol. I'm definitely following along to see how it goes.

Photo type flower in 12/12 and auto flowers will just grow slower in 12/12 till they are ready to flower. Fiip to 12/12 when you reach your closet size limit with the stretch calculated for the bag seed plant.
How much do you think that will affect the yield of the autos? I’m really ready to flip the lights on the photo.

I have only grown a couple autos. From what I have read there is a lot of it can and it may thrown around. Not sure if I understand the wifes rule but do you have 2 closets at your disposal. Could you put the autos in the other closet with the florescent until they flower? Longer days in veg may stop the leggy stretch.

Grow update. Did a bit of lst on the biggest plant, the bag seed plant. Gonna start removing it to a dark spot tonight so it can flower. The clone is taking off(small red pot). The blue dream auto flowers in the solo cups are coming along. Day 8 on those. The very back solo cup is a lettuce salad mix.
Got another one of these growstar lights headed this way to cover the other side of tent. Seems like an awesome little light for 43 bucks!!
Have also just started 18 and 6 on the light cycle since I got a power strip with built in timer.
And by the way I’m using fox farm liquid nutes.

D5E684E7-D6F1-48F6-B878-3834E59BBA44.jpeg

F55DA424-F018-43B0-982E-56EA2887EA35.jpeg

So you are physically removing Bag seed Sr from the tent to give it only 12/12? As long as you are putting it in a place with complete darkness that works.

:idea: I had forgotten till just now but years ago I had a closet grow with the same timing issue and that was my solution. I threw my back out so I couldn't lift the pot one day. So I found a cardboard box, covered it with a black trash bag and placed it over the mother. It worked for a week or two till my back was better.

So you are physically removing Bag seed Sr from the tent to give it only 12/12? As long as you are putting it in a place with complete darkness that works.

:idea: I had forgotten till just now but years ago I had a closet grow with the same timing issue and that was my solution. I threw my back out so I couldn't lift the pot one day. So I found a cardboard box, covered it with a black trash bag and placed it over the mother. It worked for a week or two till my back was better.
Yeah, only thing I can think to do! After this one I’m only doing one or the other! Probably autos

Yes, with limited space single grow of one strain is easiest. You really need one clone veg and auto closet . One photo flower closet. Bag sr is going to stretch and get top heavy to the point you can't move her without breaking branches. Bag jr is going to be the same size as bag sr in 30 days. How big are the autos supposed to get?

Well here’s an update. The big bag seed photo has some yellowing going on. Not sure why. Anybody know why? I’ve been removing it to a dark spot out of tent for 12 hours a day to start flowering.
The bag seed clone in the 1 gallon red pot looks happy.
The 2 blue dream autos in solo cups look good. Sprouted them 2 weeks ago today. Transplanting them into 3 gallon fabric pots today. They have roots coming out of the bottom of the cups!
Also added another of the 100 watt grow star led light fixtures! Really liking these lights! Hard to beat for 43 bucks each!

E250C826-84CA-4A43-9087-A6D8D6E9F2E2.jpeg

6DA6B0ED-7045-4A74-A715-1BA22D465EFA.jpeg

780F9614-A004-4C85-8D7C-2F5D1EC72EFB.jpeg

Yes, with limited space single grow of one strain is easiest. You really need one clone veg and auto closet . One photo flower closet. Bag sr is going to stretch and get top heavy to the point you can't move her without breaking branches. Bag jr is going to be the same size as bag sr in 30 days. How big are the autos supposed to get?
Not sure about the size of the autos. I read somewhere they are tallish. They are predominantly sativa plants!so maybe

Well here’s an update. The big bag seed photo has some yellowing going on. Not sure why. Anybody know why? I’ve been removing it to a dark spot out of tent for 12 hours a day to start flowering.
The bag seed clone in the 1 gallon red pot looks happy.
The 2 blue dream autos in solo cups look good. Sprouted them 2 weeks ago today. Transplanting them into 3 gallon fabric pots today. They have roots coming out of the bottom of the cups!
Also added another of the 100 watt grow star led light fixtures! Really liking these lights! Hard to beat for 43 bucks each!

E250C826-84CA-4A43-9087-A6D8D6E9F2E2.jpeg

6DA6B0ED-7045-4A74-A715-1BA22D465EFA.jpeg

780F9614-A004-4C85-8D7C-2F5D1EC72EFB.jpeg
Looking good! How old is the biggest lady? I wish I could give more insight on the yellowing leaves but from what I know it can literally be caused by multiple things such as light burn, nitrogen deficiency, over/underwatering, etc..which is just alot of variables and I unfortunately am new to grow myself so I can't be of to much help, but those are a few things to look into :) and I may have missed it... But what is in the solo cup in front of the red pot?

Looking good! How old is the biggest lady? I wish I could give more insight on the yellowing leaves but from what I know it can literally be caused by multiple things such as light burn, nitrogen deficiency, over/underwatering, etc..which is just alot of variables and I unfortunately am new to grow myself so I can't be of to much help, but those are a few things to look into :) and I may have missed it... But what is in the solo cup in front of the red pot?
That’s a salad mix! In the other solo cup. Just playing around with that. The big plant is a bag seed from some fire smoke I had. It’s been in veg for about 2 months in some generic non-amended soil. Feeding Fox Farm trio nutes. Just started trying to flower it this week. It’s a photo.

Back
Top Bottom