New Grower - First Grow

Fab Ink

New to the grow world. My girl gets severe migraine headaches and is in the process of getting her med card. We are starting our own grow setup. We will be doing a two tent grow (veg tent/bloom tent). We hope to harvest every 1 1/2-2 months. Currently, growing unknown strain from seed. Got seeds from friend in Ohio during road trip. Just entered week 4 of veg. Will post pics and plants bio, next post. Please experienced growers, shine some light on my grow. As mentioned, we are new to this. Please be insightful (KIND). LETS GROW TOGETHER.

New to the grow world. My girl gets severe migraine headaches and is in the process of getting her med card. We are starting our own grow setup. We will be doing a two tent grow (veg tent/bloom tent). We hope to harvest every 1 1/2-2 months. Currently, growing unknown strain from seed. Got seeds from friend in Ohio during road trip. Just entered week 4 of veg. Will post pics and plants bio, next post. Please experienced growers, shine some light on my grow. As mentioned, we are new to this. Please be insightful (KIND). LETS GROW TOGETHER.
Hi Fab, and welcome to :420:
You will find a lot of friendly knowledgeable people here ;)
Why not start your own grow journal, that way we can all follow along :thumb:
Good luck with your grow!

I think I shall. My phone camera(front cam) is broken so I will try to use the selfie one. I am currently 4 weeks into my first grow. I will post a journal!
That's great! Make sure we all know how to get there ;)
Put a link to it in your signature, k? :high-five:

I am still very new at this forum so please forgive me if it takes me a little bit to get things posted but once I figure it all out. Like should I post it in a blog section or...

Go to the Grow Room section, click on Grow Journals, then Journals in Progress, and start there!
You will get used to things here soon. Any questions just ask away, if I can't help there usually is someone that can :thumb:

I definitely will be sure and check them out. I have so many questions and concerns. I want to be good at this, actually I want to be great!
You will. A lot of patience and K.I.S.S will be your best friends.
Once you start your journal, it will be easier for you and everyone to keep track of what's happening. Take it one step at a time, and you will be amazed at what you will accomplish!
:cheer:

Just made my first journal entry...wishing me luck. I have a unique style but I am trying to convey the type of person I am too...it is my blog...I want it to be fun, yet inviting. I hope you get a chance to see it. Thank you again.

I'll definitely look for it. It really helps if you can put the link to your journal in your signature.
To add your signature, go to User Control Panel (User CP). Settings, Edit Signature. When adding your sig, drop the link to your journal. Easier than it sounds, but if you need help just ask :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom