New Grower

Little pic just before lights came on

Leafs looking a bit poorly
still looking good and looks like they still have awhile to go ...if you are giving them feed and the ec/tds/ppm is staying pretty consistent along with ph and you know you have no root issues its nothing to worry about and it is the plants genetics .

EC staying about the same ph drops daily but I raise it back up I’d say maybe 2 weeks left
things are looking good ...in regards to time left here is a picture of a bud on my ak in coco and im thinking I still have two weeks ;) . Asthey glands are just starting to swell up nice and fat!
IMG_5642.JPG

sorry for the double post but I didn't realise how bad that pic was until I uploaded it ..here is another of the same flower..
IMG_5667.JPG

I’m thinking 2/3 weeks left ?
my best advice to you would be to right down what you think in regards to why you feel the plants will finish in that time frame and select your harvesting criteria meaning color of the trich's that you are looking for and pay attention to what the plant does like pistils changing color in relation to how long it takes you to get the trich's where you want ….. breeder times are guides only for instance I have my main and one in coco all the same strain germinated at the same time from the same company only difference is the medium and size of the plants and the one in coco by my judgment is going to finish 3 if not 4 weeks before my main grow. I flowered the one in coco one week before the main just so I could see the stages of the strain and you see just about all the pistils in the photo have changed color and in the main room not even half have changed yet and it took way longer than a week for all the pistils to change.

basically im pushing you in the direction to learn to read the plants and not the calender or someone's opinion. also whenever you grow a strain take notes (that's actually what a journal is for) so the next time you grow that strain you have a better idea of feed and timeframe judging by what the plant is telling you .

so sit back and enjoy the ride you are doing great and right now is when patience is key as you see the harvest nearing ...everyone gets excited at this stage . just go look in the frequently asked questions and see how many people have posted asking "how much longer" and most aren't even halfway home judging by what I have seen in relation to when I harvest mine. lol

Hey Skunks buds are looking great bro! :yummy:Your leaves curling seems to me like heat or light stress, how close are they to your lights and what temps are you averaging? I do not believe I’ve seen leaf tacoing as a genetic trait before as No Pain mentioned.

Plants are looking awesome mate!
Would just keep an eye on the dropping ph.
Root discolouration can be an early sign of a root problem...hence the dropping ph....not rising.
Not trying to scare you, just make sure its nutes causing discolouration.
Grow hard mate, they look tits.

Hey Skunks buds are looking great bro! :yummy:Your leaves curling seems to me like heat or light stress, how close are they to your lights and what temps are you averaging? I do not believe I’ve seen leaf tacoing as a genetic trait before as No Pain mentioned.
Lights are at about 24’’ moved them up to that thinking it might be the lights but we’ve had a hot spell here so room been getting hot so it’s probably heat

Plants are looking awesome mate!
Would just keep an eye on the dropping ph.
Root discolouration can be an early sign of a root problem...hence the dropping ph....not rising.
Not trying to scare you, just make sure its nutes causing discolouration.
Grow hard mate, they look tits.
Hi mate I’ve looked at roots they still seem to be ok still white as far as I can tell think it must be where there drinking so much don’t no but would like to solve it

:bravo::morenutes::bongrip::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom