New Grower

Give it a try Skunks, you can increase your yield doing a scrog but it is more effort in my opinion. You are going to have a big harvest, so check how you feel about the yield after this run and if you want more think about doing a scrog :ganjamon: Plants are looking amazing Skunks! Huge buds, and looks like some great quality! :yummy::morenutes:

Give it a try Skunks, you can increase your yield doing a scrog but it is more effort in my opinion. You are going to have a big harvest, so check how you feel about the yield after this run and if you want more think about doing a scrog :ganjamon: Plants are looking amazing Skunks! Huge buds, and looks like some great quality! :yummy::morenutes:
Thanks buddy with a scrog is it a lot more training or should I get a few more grows under my belt before trying it

did someone tell you that this was supposed to be easy? :rofl:
A scrog is a major PITA during stretch, but after that, the rewards definitely outweigh the hour or more work each night during the busy time.
No I’ve just seen them and I like the look of it for yield think I may wait till I get the hang of things before I try

Thanks buddy with a scrog is it a lot more training or should I get a few more grows under my belt before trying it
did someone tell you that this was supposed to be easy? :rofl:
A scrog is a major PITA during stretch, but after that, the rewards definitely outweigh the hour or more work each night during the busy time.

If you are considering doing a scrog …. for it to be as sucesseful as possibly you have to be comfortable with doing Lst (low stress training) , supercropping and stripping leaves . Its a lot of work from the time they meet the net through about the 3 week of 12/12 ...you can easily spend hours tending to them each day with the biggest variable being how many plants you are scrogging .I have 6 plants under a 5x7' trellis that I can pretty much have access to all the way around ...the middle is a pain and one of the ends but I can get to it all ..So if you are thinking scrog , think how many plants , then look at the area and then think of how much access you will have to ALL of them in the design . There is no wrong or right time to scrog if you are ready to do what needs to be done and you think it through.... you could also do a 1 plant scrog in a smaller tent for practice like the one I have in coco. the tent is 26"deepX36" wide for perspective
IMG_5664.JPG

Fat fat buds :rollit::bongrip:

Look good, still have time to build though.
they are looking good , I would start paying attention to the girth of those nice colas and watch those Calyx's swell up .

Back
Top Bottom