New Grower

I don’t have scope atm how else can I tell
you need to get one ..its a tool of the trade . Their are two ways people judge ripeness one is the color of the pistils the other is the color of the trich's ..the most accurate is the color of the trich's and the only way you are truly going to be able to get down and dirty to see this is some kind of magnifier they are all usually under $20 usd. A prome example as to why I use trich's is the one in coco that I posted a picture of here had about 95% of her pistils have changed and well atleast 60%of the trich's are still clear . so going by the pistils method I would have harvested already and she isn't even halfway done .

these plants go through flowering phases when the late one hits ..its a sign that you are in the bottom of 3rd quarter getting ready to head into the 4th.

you need to get one ..its a tool of the trade . Their are two ways people judge ripeness one is the color of the pistils the other is the color of the trich's ..the most accurate is the color of the trich's and the only way you are truly going to be able to get down and dirty to see this is some kind of magnifier they are all usually under $20 usd. A prome example as to why I use trich's is the one in coco that I posted a picture of here had about 95% of her pistils have changed and well atleast 60%of the trich's are still clear . so going by the pistils method I would have harvested already and she isn't even halfway done .

these plants go through flowering phases when the late one hits ..its a sign that you are in the bottom of 3rd quarter getting ready to head into the 4th.
Cheers I’ll get 1 for next time I’ll go by colour this time round

Hey brother Skunks, good to see she's pushing more pistils! Bigger yield for you :lot-o-toke:
She will continue to fatten up. If you are not going to get a trichome loupe i'd say you should snip off a lil' tester bud within the next week, give 'em a quick dry a couple days and give it a smoke. If you like the smoke it will give you a better idea of harvesting time, especially if you might end up letting them fatten up another 2 weeks.

Hey brother Skunks, good to see she's pushing more pistils! Bigger yield for you :lot-o-toke:
She will continue to fatten up. If you are not going to get a trichome loupe i'd say you should snip off a lil' tester bud within the next week, give 'em a quick dry a couple days and give it a smoke. If you like the smoke it will give you a better idea of harvesting time, especially if you might end up letting them fatten up another 2 weeks.
I don’t smoke it my self it’s for my partner

Was looking at the amber pistils they are looking really dark now think they might be over done
Can you see them amber trichomes? I sometimes struggle to see it with my 40x loupe nevermind the naked eye :rofl:

I don’t smoke it my self it’s for my partner
Wow brother that's one hell of a grow for your partner, she's gonna be smoking this bud for a long time :rofl::passitleft: Do you not smoke at all?

If she's smoking all that alone she'll be good for real long. :passitleft::bongrip::rollit::bong:

I've heard only good things of the Badazz Kush. You're gonna have to start blazing again Skunks, it's the only option...:lot-o-toke::rofl::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom