New member and grower

Hi All,

Recently joined after coming across the forums whilst searching for growing advice. I used cannabis as a teenager for a bit of fun but then a 12 year military career put a stop to that. Since leaving the military in 2014 I've had some mental health issues and found using cannabis with other techniques has really helped me out. Got fed up of paying stupid prices and relying on dealers so decided to try and grow my own personal supply. Just finished building a stealth/micro cabinet and about to start my first grow. Grow log in my signature. The amount of knowledge sharing I've seen so far is amazing and yet another example of the cannabis community coming together. Love it.

Thank You for your Service,and Welcome to 420,VetSmoke85 !

You've come to the best place to learn how to grow cannabis the right way,I look
forward to seeing you around the forums:welcome:

Hi Vet! Thank you for serving! I would like to think that some of the best growers are women, but I guess I am a bit biased. Welcome to the forum! I will have to stop in and see your stealth cabinet! :peace::love:
Hi Emilya,
It was my pleasure. Oh I'm sure they are. Yes please do. Would love to hear your thoughts. I've had a quick flick through some of your threads and it looks like I could learn a lot from you. May be hitting you up for some soil and nutrient advice before long.

Thanks gents! Or am I assuming your gender? Glad to be a part of the community.
We're gender neutral around here :rofl: And BTW :welcome: to :420: VetSmoke85 :hug:
Hi Vet! Thank you for serving! I would like to think that some of the best growers are women, but I guess I am a bit biased. Welcome to the forum! I will have to stop in and see your stealth cabinet! :peace::love:
That's cuz women usually have more passion about the things they love :thumb:
I am across the Mississippi... sort of the same thing. People speak funny on the other side of that thing. :ganjamon:
:rofl::rofl:

Oh just thought I'd add that I'm across the pond if I say anything that sounds weird to any of you on the other side.
:hug::welcome:Vetsmoke ! Thank you for your service. I guess you aint gotta worry none bout talkin funny. Lots us has got funny talk but all are friendly and welcoming. Im a noob green as grass:nerd-with-glasses:but im lernin a lot about growing medicene. I look forward to your input -- no matter how funny you talk :high-five::hookah:

:hug::welcome:Vetsmoke ! Thank you for your service. I guess you aint gotta worry none bout talkin funny. Lots us has got funny talk but all are friendly and welcoming. Im a noob green as grass:nerd-with-glasses:but im lernin a lot about growing medicene. I look forward to your input -- no matter how funny you talk :high-five::hookah:
Thanks for the welcome. We all have to start somewhere and it seems this is the place to be.

Back
Top Bottom